What's new

400w vs 2x 250w

250wscrogger

The easiest way to scrog in soil in a small space would be to grow 1 plant per light (2x2 per plant) in a 7-10 gallon container to eliminate the problem of training/watering the back plants. I add the screen after the fim/lst'ed main shoots stretch up about 10 days after fimming.Train out these main shoots and allow the nodes to grow into vertical bud sites.

The Scrog screen should be mounted 1ft above the rim of the container. I don't remove the plants once the screen is in place, flip with screen 60-80% full depending on the stretch of your strain and train for the first week or so of 12/12 stretch and then let the shoots go vertical to end up 6-8'' above by the time the buds start to really set in. Be sure to prune any large leafs blocking light from shoots.

As for the molasses I do 1tsp per gallon every watering until 10 days before chop with all strains starting around day 14 of flower. I do this with every plant I flower.

Scrogs tend to yield best with 1 plant per light for anything 600w and under in my experience. Easier to get more usable vertical shoots per sq ft this way and the plant will fill the space faster than you would think with all the light. My first scrog had 4 plants and I pulled about a qp, my second scrog had 1 plant and I got around 7oz and many more of the large, dense colas we all love.

250wscrogger

You can still do 4 plants a light if you want the quicker crops and just fim on the 3rd node,flip at 12'' and ditch the screen. I was a diehard scrog/lst bush grower for a while but now I just stick to the lst bushes for outdoors and run strictly perpetual sogs for indoors...I thought I'd be micro scroggin forever but it's evolved into much more than a 3 crop per year hobby cab. Monthly harvests are where it's at...Sorry for rambling :coffee: