What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

400W SOG Cab Grow. From Start to Finish. Lots of Pics.

barth

Your setup is almost the same as mine. I have been yielding about 200 grams per watt for about 2 years with SOG. I just recently changed up things and i'm hoping for increased yields.

I wish you luck. Ill be watching your grow too.

The Wang

Your setup is almost the same as mine. I have been yielding about 200 grams per watt for about 2 years with SOG. I just recently changed up things and i'm hoping for increased yields.

I wish you luck. Ill be watching your grow too.

You must be the best grower on ICmag!:laughing:

onelung09

with a 2x4x5 you should be able to grow way more than 2 i have the same size tent and fit 6 to 8 in three gallons easily bro but good luck and nice grow you had im going to grab a 250 very soon aswell bro

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
with a 2x4x5 you should be able to grow way more than 2 i have the same size tent and fit 6 to 8 in three gallons easily bro but good luck and nice grow you had im going to grab a 250 very soon aswell bro
I second that..600w..8 plants