What's new

400w northern berry & skunk x o.haze scrog

i cant make pics due to technical issues,but this stage isnt that interesting.fillling that screen with growt will be better,hope i solve the problems.
i made a Drgreen style perlite humidifier cloner,i wanna preserve this great smoking northern berry-no seeds left.
the seedling are fine,2 have mutated leaves ,maybe the 3 years of storing in bad environment has to do something with this.they will recover i think.
I put worm castings on the hazes soil,they look a lil n def.
a CMH bulb is coming my way,it will speed up vegging i really hope,so i can veg shorter > save money on electricity.i 'll sprout 5 jack herer seeds in 2 weeks.

Last edited:
now this is the time for the scrog show to CONTINUE my canna friends

i lurked,shopped and improved my grow to 1.5 :muahaha:

got biobizz fish mix
green sensation,the bloom booster
algamic
new soil mix(now 40% worm casting,30%perlite 30% peat)

the plants

northern berry clones(4)
fed 3 ml fishmix+2ml algamic in veg
now 4ml algabloom(1.5-13-14)+3 ml algamic +3ml fishmix / 2 l water
(every 2-4 days as they require)

skunk#1 x o.haze plants 3 (from 2 seeds)
fed algamic 2ml+an organic fert (2-3-4 npk) at 4ml /2l ,watered every day half liter mix
now 4ml algabloom + 2ml algamic+1ml fishmix/1l water every 2 days

vegged with a mh bulb 18/6
switched to hps and 12/12 on aug 20
the sreen is filled quite good,for my first go
very good looking plants,all of them
i feel this will be a goood yield,lotsa good developing budsites on the northern berries
now,i love this strain.potent,good smoke for relaxing,in the evening.
my first ever homegrown smoke is from nb,and i am very satisfied with it(compared to the average street deals)

now,im going to get a camera and take some pics for you

BE SURE TO CHECK BACK IN A DAY!

im quite in a trouble ,i smoked almost all my buds.left with some hash and 2g herb ,having left 6 weeks in flowering!i have to smoke very small amounts :badday: the skunk x haze even longer(havent showed sex yet)
have to quick dry some on my birthday :muahaha:

pics in 24h!

(from the last grow)

ps.the "jack herer sativa pheno" project will start in a few weeks!

Last edited:
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

i see hairs on a skunk x haze plant! i took a clone off it a while ago and its flowering too,so 2 confirmed female plants
another good thing :before the switch i took an other cut,it just put out roots,now moving to a party cup ,say hi to my new mother
:joint:
the 3rd skunkxhaze was a male,cut it minutes ago.a clone of him will pollinate the female

a lil update

i found some damage,most likely i overfed,if you recognise this problem please tell me whats this:

here is the pregnant bud!the pistils are alredy dying-pollination succesful

Last edited:
I removed some undergrowth buds and quick dried them.Taste is better than last time,and quite potent for something that needs 3 more weeks.

took many clones,maybe 20 from the mothers for the next grow : 16 nb clones flowered in ~2gal pots,using the same soil mix with added dolomite lime.

the skunk x haze girls started to throw those lovely long pistils,i'll posta pic tomorrow

update time!

there is a jungle in there,i guess.skunk x haze took over,northern berry keeps getting fatter.just perfect

front:

left side:

random shots

amnesia haze seedlings!

Last edited:

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey cabinet tings looking great :yes:
its def is a jungle since i last was here ,another 3 weeks eh
they will be fat , nice work :respect:
ill be back for some harvest pics

:joint:

hey there marg,good to see you here!
yes,harvest will be good,the girls are sexy ;)
i take notes of my feedings and it helps to find what they like exactly.

just smoked some quick dried sample and WOW.more potent than last time. 1 good hit from the bong ripped my low tolerance brain :rasta:

Nearing harvest.This is the last update before the chop.I dont flush this time,just pure water the last few times.Now lets see.

something to satisfy my needs

some f2 seeds i made on a blurry pic.first batch ever!

Thanks m4n!Northern berry is an easy plant to grow,not picky at all.

Check what popped up under the pollinated female:

missed a seed and its deep in the soil.have to clone it.my first f2 that came up after all
:jump:

just checked the trichs,most of them are cloudy,many amber and very few clear.that means tomorrow i'll get my scissors ready.hope that lil seedling survives the process in the pic above

E

Empathy

ay man lookin real nice so far. what are your grow space dimentions? im lookin at gettin a 400w cooltube SCROG grow goin real soon.

Emps

hello Empathy
the cabinet is 120x90x180(w x d x h in cm),the screen is 80x80
dont forget to add a fan too!mine hangs from the top of the cabinet
good luck with the 400,they kick ass :smoke:

Checked the trichs,its mostly cloudy,with very few clear and some amber.This seems to be the peak,so decided to get the scissors and cut the bitch(this one started to flower first,the rest were a lil behind so they live til sunday). Looks like this is my biggest plant yet(for a while-the skunk haze will finish HUGE)
its 280g wet,so 55-70g dry.Too bad not all 4 is this big.

Last edited: