What's new

- 400w HOG (Halfpipe Of Green) -

G

17 weeks holy crap!!!!! those are gonna be the most amazing tokes! good job ezra can't say enough about those beautiful frosty buds :D

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Underground Man -
I certainly will be doing another halfpipe eventually. Next grows will be outdoors (aussie season just starting) so concentraing on that for a while first. Doing FMS Maroc in a backyard and also Masterlow as a bit of a suburban guerilla experiment. So the seedlings will be filling my cab for a while until they go outside, and after that I plan to do some work on my cab and to build a custom hood like yours. And THEN its gonna be halfpipe time again. I will be going for maximum efficiency on the next run. I just had a look at your grow thread and it looks awesome. Keep up the good work!

User Name-
Yea 17 weeks is a bloody long time to flower for! I def would not have grown 007 if I know how difficult it was going to be and how unstable the genetics are, but at least I have some excellent and unique buds at the end of it all. Yield is poor, but I dont really care as I mostly grow for personal anyway. Still its a bloody long time.

G

Hey Ezra just got done reading your whole thread i to am inspired. Looks like you learned a few things and got some good smoke to. I am curious to see how your sativa finishes out though in the future so keep it up man
Double_Gulp

bio-forte

Nice Job Man! I would like to here a little more about your timing in this method. A good eye of course being the most important part of timing.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
I realize I am a bit late to the party here, but I looked at this thread when I first heard about the site, and needless to say I joined up.
But I lost the thread, until today, I love the idea, Think it was well executed and would love to get something like this growing myself

Many kudos sir

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
thanks man. I will be doing another run with a similar setup soon. This time with Hawaiian Snow. I have a new cab under construction.

- Ez

THC•20

Just a question. Where did you get the screen from? I am searching for a screen so bad for my ScroG. I actually have one but I'm still on the search for better ones.

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
my screen was just a piece of wire mesh from the hardware store. There are many different size screens, chicken wire, plastic screens, etc. I would go for wire because it blocks less light than some of those plastic screens.

good luck, Ez

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
update: Ive come back to this technique and will be posting another halfpipe grow soon. Anyone else doing this type of scrog?

Underground Man

Hi ezra, long time

A new veg cab and flower cab is taking shape here in the underground. No half pipe, this time I am going vertical. I hope we can follow each other's progress.