What's new

400w Critical Kush and Hazey Dazy(SSHxBB)

Update:

Moms got fed today. Hazey Dazy is at 22.5" and Critical Kush is looking like a bush right now at 26". The moms are turning into real monsters. I almost want to flower that ck mom by herself lol. I also transplanted one of the cuttings that rooted so she's started her veg a little bit ahead of the rest for my SOG. I'll post updated pics when I get home

Quick Update:

I transplanted 3 more yesterday. The moms look like monsters lol. I'll post another update as soon as I transplant the rest of them. They should be ready by the weekend. Until then... Grow on everyone!

Update

Everyone has been transplanted. It'll take about 3-5 days for the 3 stressed cuttings to recover and take off. I'm going to leave them in veg for 2 to 3 weeks and then flip. I have 15 total, 12 Hazey Dazy and 3 Critical Kush.

picture.php
picture.php

I also ordered a new tent for the moms and another one to start Hazey Dazey STS project. I want to try and lock down this Hazey Dazey pheno in fem and also pollinate a CK cutting for future use. My goal is to start finding testers for the HD fem project before the end of summer

New small tent and light for the moms should be here in the next few days. As soon as that gets here, i'll be setting up the moms and taking cuttings while I flip these little ladies

Well finally something worth updating!

Got the moms in their new 3x3 tent with a 300w Apollo Horticulture LED and the remaining 9 Hazeys and 2 Criticals were flipped to 10/14 yesterday. Today everyone gets fed so I'll snap a few pics. Ladies and gentlemen... Let the ride begin!