What's new

400w CMH scrog grow. Come on in!

CaveGrower

Hey thanks Well!

So I haven't been around in a while. Lots of things going on in our life, but everything's good and well!

I'm just past the 6 week mark now. They look better & better every day!! Only thing is....the Silver Lotus was a bitch with the scrog...I think it was just because of how tall it was when I put the screen on top of them, so it didn't allow me to really maximize the potentional. There are a few big tops, but most are too tall & falling over! I've been working on tying them up so they don't fall over. The buds look great & smell amazing too though! The smell reminds me of Snocap, and that's one of my favorites. I'm really excited for this one.

Next time I plan on sprouting the seeds, letting them grow about 6" or so & flowering to force sex. That way I can get rid of the males & re-veg the females so they can grow UP to the screen instead of putting the screen on top of them.

Anyways, here's a few delicious pictures! As you can see, the Lucky Charms took to the scrog much better. Looks a lot more organized lol. Since taking these shots I've trimmed out a lot of excess leaves to allow more light to the whole tops these last few weeks. It does have a real sweet smell to it, but can't compare it to anything, really. I can see the "marshmallow" smell in it though.

Happy Growing!

Lucky Charms
picture.php

Lucky Charms top
picture.php

Silver Lotus (lol)
picture.php

Back of the Sliver Lotus side
picture.php

CaveGrower

What's up everyone! I'm back & it's almost time for these ladies to get the chop! :woohoo:

Today is day 64 since flipping to 12/12...I'm getting antsy! It sucks not finding any grow journals for Silver Lotus, so I'm just playing this one by ear & assumed its flowering time based on it's crosses (SSH & Snow Lotus). I think it can probably go another week....I just don't know if I can! Lol.

I've taken a few sample nugs/branches from each to test them & I gotta say, once these are REALLY done, they will be pretty outstanding! The Silver Lotus definitely has fatter trichs, and its taste (even after no cure) reminds me of Snocap a lot. It's kind of a creeper too lol. Lucky Charms didn't have much flavor yet, but its bag appeal....well, check out the picture below lol :biggrin:

Anyhow, what am I missing.....hmmmm......I think that's it. Just counting down the last few days & waiting for them to look fully mature. They're already pretty dense, which makes me happy too.

I'll put the pictures in the next post. Happy growing all!

CaveGrower

Lucky Charms
picture.php

Another Lucky Charms shot
picture.php

Close up of Silver Lotus
picture.php

Even closer look at Silver Lotus
picture.php

Tested nugs (SL on top, LC on bottom)
picture.php