What's new

**((400w 24 plant SOG with AIR POTS by Soular HITS))**

Soular HITS

Just cropped the Sour Diesel at 10 wks

She was the perfect size coming in at exactly 18 inches. Here she is next to a tall 1 gallon jug for scale:

Close ups:

When I harvest I cut the main stalk in half and hang it to dry for a few days...here's the bottom section after the trim:

and the top...sure is a fatty cola I bet she'll come in around 14 grams at least!

And an update on the mother cabinet...I've acquired some new strains and currently have the following mothers kept as bonsais:

Sour Diesel
NYC Diesel
Bubba Kush
Master Kush
Fire OG
Blue Dream Haze
Mendo Purps

Things are getting pretty full in the mother section so in the next few days I'll be thinning out the canopy and taking a bunch of clones...I'm also thinking about getting rid of the Mendo Purp mother that I have...it takes roots in like 4 days and grows really fast but I'm just not too impressed with the bud. Perhaps I'll make room for the next strain on my list which is some type of cheese, preferably the original UK cheese and I've heard great things about Green Crack run in a High Density SOG.

I'm having a tough time with roots showing on some of the strains, especially the Bubba Kush...anyone have some suggestions? I currently use Dip-and-Grow rooting hormone and transplant them into the tray with a coco/perlite mix. I have a heat mat and water them with weak veg nutes and sometimes some cuts won't show roots even after 2 weeks...just soggy mushy stems :shucks:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Nice Harvest with the SD, great selection of mums to play with awesome stuff, I'll be lurking around to see some more.
Peace

roughnice420

Hey Soular, nice thread, I've noticed we do lots of things pretty similarly. I like your autowatering device, I've been handwatering for ages it seems and its getting f*ckin old!

I use dip n grow too, and throw them into perlite. Most strains root fast, but that bubba kush is sure a PIA. Usually takes them 2 weeks for me, and I usually lose 50%. Every other strain I usually see 95% success and roots in 3-7 days.

peace

Soular HITS

roughnice420-I like your grow it's very clean and stealth and you're right, we do grow quite similarly...it's also good to know I'm not the only grower who experiences problems cloning the bubba kush as well...

I just have a quick update on the final weigh in of the sour diesel. She was 10 wks when chopped and hung dry for 2 days above my light in the flower cab. This method works to dry and keep the smell contained but I realized that it seems to dry the herb very quickly and maybe over dry it. I think that this batch was allowed to get too dry before jarring so I may add some moisture by placing a few orange peels in the jar and leaving it overnight.

Anyways...despite probably over drying the sash...

20 grams! I hit my goal that I later went back and said was not realistic! Haha that'll show me for doubting my goals...I can only imagine what things could look like in a few months when I really have my strains dialed in :D

Latest posts

Latest posts