What's new

4000w Perpetual Grow Show Round #2

RaNgEr RiCk

Its been a few weeks since the last update, and a lot has happened!! Chopped all 12 grape bogglegums on May 6th (52 days), the yield was about 2.3 ounces per plant. Forgot to take chop shots, but will have some cured and dried shots up in a few days.

The 3 Chem D's I had were chopped down on May 21st (67 days), and also no chop shots, but will have dried picks up soon.

The 2 Schnazzleberry #2's turned out magnificent!! Better than I expected. They have the aroma of lighter fluid, with a slight hint of berries, and the size of the colas was epic. Here are a few shots on chop day 75.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
got to love that schnazz.... looking good man. wheres the rb x casey photos?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Beautiful Job RR!! How u likin that raptor now?? Get all ur lights 8" n they should run a little cooler IMMHO Stay Frosty

RaNgEr RiCk

Beautiful Job RR!! How u likin that raptor now?? Get all ur lights 8" n they should run a little cooler IMMHO Stay Frosty

Soon the flower room is going to be climate controlled with a mini split. Everything works well enough for now. And when the AC and CO2 start rocking, I will take the ducting off of the lights anyways. I love the raptor and plan on filling my room with them :)

imadoofus

Veteran
ranger, if you can fan in fresh air briefly each day, then seal the room, you can skip the co2.

RaNgEr RiCk

The RB x CJ is definitely a fan favorite. I'm gonna give her the monocrop treatment soon!! Stay tuned for pics of Ranger Ricks 3rd crop, which consists of 26 Chem D, 1 Sour Bubble x Grape Bogglegum, and 2 Sour Strawberry kush.

Latest posts

Latest posts