What's new

4000w 120 plant soiless SOG - Cooltubes - EZclone

shiva das

sweet set up....
I am planning the same thing.....with a few diffenences of course.
One thing i am thinking of is running a diesel generator..but i am trying to figure out what wattage i would need. has anyboby only used a diesel gen.? how big is the area, 8x20? if you had a stronger vent fan do you think you would need the cool tubes? Smell is not an issue
Looks great...

Butte

Veteran
Hey Sonoma, here are some pictures of the "Bunker Install" :D
http://www.pbase.com/budbunker/inbox

BudBunker, I got a question or two. First off, props on your setup. I saw another underground grow a couple days ago and the shit he had to go through to get his room there. He framed it up with 2x12's, though. Measured 10'x20'; how big is your container? In your gallery in the above link, you have a pic of what looks like massive condensation on the metal roof. Has this been a big problem? Also, it looks like the roof sagged, but I'm guessing that's an artifact of the camera lens...

Wouldn’t mind a pic of your generator setup…

BudBunker

Yes the roof is sagged, somday I will frame it. There was a water condensation problem if I dont have air moving inside. Yes, I regret this setup, and it really sucks. Ive had way too much work to do. Things are looking better and healthier.

The RO being on a float, is just like my RO being on the water spigot it came with. It is always backpressured unless the RO resevoir is empty, then it just drips. My water is free. I think there is a pressure regulater piece in the RO unit.

Im not sure what you guys are tlaking about my plants needing optimal light, or me using 600w lights. I dont think any of you have used 1000w's in cooltubes. The effeciency of a 600w light is not worth the extra thousands of dollars for more ballasts, more bulb, and more cooltubes.

If i had only 1 single 1000w light and 2 tubs(3'x4') I am getting over 80 wats per square foot. When I have 6 of them, its even greater because of the light overlap.

Yes, I understand how you have it attached. Thats why I said, you are going to end up ruining the membrane, never mind the water. Go price them, they are not cheap (usually costs almost as much as a brand new RO machine). Obviously, money is no object to you, so I guess it doesn't matter, does it? :D

As far as 600 vs 1000, I've never liked 1000's. Too much heat, (even with air cooling), and you can't put them as close to the plant tops as you could a 600. Plus the fact that a 600 has a higher lpw ratio than a 1000 and the ballasts are MUCH cooler. It all comes down to efficiency, but as I said, when money is no object, who cares? :joint: Good luck man, how are the babes doing? Pics? :) Peace...

somoz

Veteran
lookin good bud bunker and i here ya on the cooltube effeciency. they party!!
i would flip those around the 6-12inch mark imo.

i can't quite gage how much distance you have between each plant 3-5inches? and if this is the case i think these numbers would work. i've never personally run table like this though so see what others think.

good show. keep it up.
somoz

G

I really want to see if those trays are efficient for flowering. If so, it would be soo fucking easy to use them in a cab for a soiless bed. You got a good thing going, congratz =]

BudBunker

i had planned for 6 per 2 tubs, but my room ended up being smaller and i am using only 8 tubs under 6000w.

shiva das

looking good...

looking good...

things look good down in the bunker...the beds are working out. sweet. trainwreak is a nice plant, huh? one of my favs. but...I wouldn't use it in a colli....try something like a goo.
anyother suggestions about the generator? I am looking at settingup in a few weeks...

somoz

Veteran
lookin greaat bb: they filled in quite nicely and a good looking even canopy. a weird genetic mishap i guess on the tw. as long as it smokes sweat i wouldn't mind. keep it up bro it looks awesome.

somoz

BudBunker

not sure on exact flowering days, maybe 30? I can look back and narrow it down within a week....

First off the blueberry-

This clone i got doesnt stretch, at all. It is very thick of leaves and am told is a very heavy yeilder. It is flowering alot faster than my G-13(50-60 days) with Faster First Flowers Forming. Unfortunalty a few blueberrys got mixed in with my G-13's. This resulted in heavy shading after the stretch. The blueberry plant pictures is all the same plant. It is only about 10-12 inches tall. The buds start close to the bottom, and are extremely thick.

This is my G-13. My camera batteries dies so I only got a couple pics. I have grown this g-13 before and it was very impressive in the multiflow. I just recently asked my connection about the lineage, and was told it is a hashplant strain developed by the university of washington. It is extremly dense with huge calyxs and a crownlike calyc formation Very heavy trichomes. Couch weed.

Last edited: