picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SuperSilverHaze
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
nicedreamz, i think im gonna follow you around on the forums and compliment you on that lemon skunk! talk about dense skunk nuggetry! how many days are they or are they already chopped?what nutes are you using. my lemon skunk is getting pbp bloom and maybe GH kool bloom or another late bloom nute.

Mendojoe

I'm an outdoor guy,but I had a small closet space & some seasonal depression so I set up a 400watt HPS,so I'll join the club. The grow area is roughly 3X3,the whole closet is 7X3. Setup is 3 cuttings,organic soil stylee,vegged under flouros,then put into 12/12 under the HPS. It's an enclosed ballst HPS with a pedestal fan blowing on it a foot away,stays cool to the touch & the plants are happy & get a nice breeze.

The cuttings were little tiny 4 inchers bought from the club,vegged & trained for 5 weeks & this is day 7 or 8 of 12/12.
There is on the back left DJ short Blueberry,back right Purple Cotton candy & the front is White Widow. I also had a Hashberry,but I trashed it due to thrips,not enough space for it anyways. Plants now are 20 inches tall or so & filling the 3 X3 up nicely. I am curious to what I will yield? Any estimates? I was hoping 2 oz. per plant.

Sorry about pic,I couldn't get it to load on the screen like in the above posters photos,I used Irfanview,but it still came out as a click on jpg?I got this when the light first turned on so it wasn't too bright.

Attachments

• plants1.jpg
    plants1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 11

SmokedOut420

*UPDATE PAPAYA@26DAYS FLOWER*

*UPDATE PAPAYA@26DAYS FLOWER*

4317530946_3c668ac0a8_b.jpg
4316797571_6167d64ce9_b.jpg

She has at least 6 colas with tight spacing and is filling in quite nicely under my 400w hps. Im so proud. :dance013:

I

icon

BUMP....this is what is stewing under my 400w hps at the moment nothing too exciting quite yet.
picture.php

H

headfortrinity

Can I join?

Here is a vod's White widow x Victory from seedbay server fund, it is the huge cola laying on a sheet of paper. Next to it is my Amethyst bud from bagseed(left) and a PPP freebie (right) all grown in my 3 x 3 tent using a 400w super lumens lumatek and 430w son agro bulb with canna coco and canna nutes except boost, I also added some organics to the feed.

have you guys noticed a decrease in yields when using a aircooled hood..instead of regular refelctor..does the glass decrease lumens GREATLY?...is there a noticable difference?

LDIZZLE

pontiac, how did u make those grow lights, i am a little low on funds but i just moved into a place where i have tons of room, i have never seen a DIY grow light thread?