What's new

40*N, USA, Outside, esbe's genes, ARCTICBLAST

Vol Funk

That really sucks dude. I usually like to use chicken fence, it work pretty well in 39 latitudes.

It's not too late to plant more. I was hoping your leb27 would survive :(

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
hey Vol

Well i'll get at least an 1/8th of leb, lol ... and its SEEDED haha, so there's always next time :)

I dont know, its not over yet, i'm trying to germ a few more seeds, and i still have a few more out in the fields, we'll see what happens?

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
i went out there last night, very quickly

i was getting eaten alive by bugs and plants, its like the jungle... but i DID take a couple of really really shitty cell pics...yes, even shittier than the other ones haha

picture.php

picture.php
<this one is actually supposed to show ALL of the plant on the left (ED) but i was moving or something i guess, so it cropped her head out and made her blurry :(
picture.php

picture.php

and in another week i'm putting at least 2 more out near there, hopefully more...i'm having a hard time germing this time around :wallbash:

Alright, thanks
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
:joint:

Yeah so i had the day off, so i went up to my "early flower hill", so to speak. I got high and smelled my plants :abduct:

They all have this strong lemony scent to them, ALL of them. The purple leb has a bit of musk mixed with lemonade or something :). The Erd x B3 has a fruit cocktail kind of smell, like a bunch of fresh fruit mashed up in a big bowl lol

anyway, i snapped a couple of pics, in an effort to revive this ghost town of a thread :dueling:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

someone comment, dammit! :mad:
ArcticBlast

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lonely hey AB well ill just pull up a chair for this one sorry im late ill be doing a nice run of esbe's genetics this outdoor season coming..

Looking good so far bro..

K

KMK0420

lookin yummy!

us Burgh boys doin it big!

picture.php

picture.php

i got a few months ahead of me, but i'll be where you are shortly! :)

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yaaaay, friends!

thanks dudes, i thought i was talking to myself for a minute there haha

h20, that was my FAVORITE, but it turned out to be a dude, i was so sad ...

KMK, you're going to have a fun summer, and an AWESOME thanksgiving dude

thanks for stoppin by BENJI, some of yours will see the light soon enough!

ArcticBlast!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
you are not alone bro, cheers from cold and rainy lil denmark! sweet lil early flowers!

love?

40N? Doesn't sound too arctic to me... just kidding. :)
Looking good, seems like they are really early there?

H

h^2 O

yaaaay, friends!

thanks dudes, i thought i was talking to myself for a minute there haha

h20, that was my FAVORITE, but it turned out to be a dude, i was so sad
oh no! That sucks man...sorry to hear that. Seems like the biggest/healthiest ones always become males.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
yep, all my "keepers" in veg were handsome studs instead of sexy ladies, i almost cried!

but its ok now, i have a mini-crop almost done, and the real one is just beginning! fingers crossed for no more males!

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
haha and no, im not in the arctic, but you wouldnt be able to tell the difference in Feb, i guarantee it lol

ArcticBlast

H

h^2 O

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ArcticBlast again.
hahaha "handsome studs" hahahaha

irieeyes808

Core I saw a stink bug a green one on my baby Jamils is that a bad thing? Hey Esbe is so right my Jamil's started to auto flower under my T5's Your girlies or the babies look nice. Hey a question I put all of my Danish gear outside and was wondering if they will revert to veg???? I am 30* and I think they are doing ok they are only about 3 weeks now. how are your..ErdPurTxB3??? I have like 2 of those going and topped. Nice read and it's tagged.

ArcticBlast

Veteran
Hey irie, DESTROY THAT BUG, preferably AWAY from your plants...Stinkbugs love plants, and they flock to the smell of a squished stinkbug...ask me how i know?

Yeah i think SOME of these crosses would reveg, but some seem to want to flower no matter what kind of light they get, very fascinating, i've never messed around with autoflower before this

The ErdpurtxB3 is really cool. I had one male and one female, and they looked identical until they showed sex.
picture.php
its the one leaning to the left(behind the purple lebs), its very top heavy, probably because of the lighting. I probably wont get too much bud from her, but she's still super pretty :) the leaves are like fat indica leaves with long serrated "fingers", and it seems to want to grow in a christmas tree shape. But you topped yours so i guess it'll be different!

Take care, thanks for watching!
ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

Veteran
so i got all high and did the "math", and figured out that these babies have been flowering for around 60 days, so i decided to go get a test nugget :woohoo:

all was fine and well until i fell into a creek and busted my hip :mad:

oh well, here's the test nugget of GGxDPf3 that i chose:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yes, i have a crappy camera...it doubles as my phone :abduct:

alright take care fools
ArcticBlast