What's new

4 X 4

W

Weedman Herb

zup My Angry Samoan Ninja #1 ... You still have that thing? It's going to be one hell of a party ... I haven't had too many days off in a Year and I'm ready to kick back and watch some things veg ... I'm not much of a self stroker ... but ... I'm very pleased with this as a First Run in a new set up ... I'm kinda surprised nobody has asked what's in there Besides the Tangerine Haze and G13 ... which are kinda hard to miss ...

issack

Veteran
looks good man.. I'm about to do the same footprint of light for my flower room..

Keep it up.!!

W

Weedman Herb

3rd I and issack (Island Pimp ... HeHeHe I dig it) TY both for popping in
What's in there, besides T-haze and G13, Herb?

:joint:
Damn ... that wasn't a hint to ask me LMAO ... now I gotta think ... (as Herbs ears start to smoke and the gears grind to a halt) ... I don't "really" know ... I was just surprised nobody had asked yet ... this is a Clearing House Grow (I took all the unmarked cuttings and a few seed plants I had and threw them together to fill out the 25 I was aiming for) ... I have some educated guesses ... I see a diesel or 3 and some Bubble Gum ... but besides the T-Haze, G, BG and Deez they pretty much look real similar to me ... So the unidentified could be anything or everything else I have fucked with in the last 10 months ... Like I said ... It's gonna be 1 helluva party ...

solarz

looking good herb...did you ever get a chance to take a few shots of the inside venting part of your cab?

W

Weedman Herb

I'll be yanking them all out tomorrow to flush, feed and neem em so I'll grab those for you then ...

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
you got any dried shots of G,, oh how much you been getting off it?? you tried Pacifics G13?? shes good to for pain.. heres a pic of one about 20 days left oh her... Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

i get some better pics later this weekend.

W

Weedman Herb

No dry pics of the G yet ... Pacifics is a little sweeter (??) with a more uniform leaf edge if I remember correctly ... I dunno on the weight either ... I think it would Almost be an Insult to the G to weight it HeHeHe and it's deceptive to the eye ball ... hard ass nuggets for sure ... I'll weigh that one if I can find a scale ... It was flowering sooner than the rest of that lot and made the transition from the other "room" (hence the kinda severe errr mite damage on some lower leaves ... they left her alone until it was only her) and is due in a couple of weeks.

W

Weedman Herb

This isn't a great pic ... I had to become a contortionist ... The left is the passive intake ... The right is the exhaust that is hooked to the reflector hood ...

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
No dry pics of the G yet ... Pacifics is a little sweeter (??) with a more uniform leaf edge if I remember correctly ... I dunno on the weight either ... I think it would Almost be an Insult to the G to weight it HeHeHe and it's deceptive to the eye ball ... hard ass nuggets for sure ... I'll weigh that one if I can find a scale ... It was flowering sooner than the rest of that lot and made the transition from the other "room" (hence the kinda severe errr mite damage on some lower leaves ... they left her alone until it was only her) and is due in a couple of weeks.

yeah you are right, but it good to know sometimes.. damn the borg, i got rid of it with some avid and stirrup M.. and thrips are a bitch too that is until you get some spinosad.. :moon:

you running 1k in that ??

Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

W

Weedman Herb

HE- Yeah ... it's a 1K ... I think that has the hortilux in it ... I had considered going to The Next Level on the mites but they are not bothering the ladies now ... I just neem on a regular. I kinda fell behind in the Other "room" but I'm not seeing critters or new damage in this one (as Herb knocks on wood and tosses some salt over his Left shoulder).

No problem solarz ... I could take pics of and talk about weed related stuff 24/7 ... if I didn't have to occasionally sleep ... and work ...

growshower

hey man, k+ for cleaning up your show, god if you could have seen some of the things i have grown in in the past, woooo, but hey they work right?

best of luck, i'll be keepin an eye out

W

Weedman Herb

Did someone mention Practice ??? I promise ... New Batteries and I'm going to start on some close ups ... but in the mean time ... Zup KaptKid & growshower (as Herb nods)

Latest posts

Latest posts