What's new

4 weeks into first indoor!

Hello.. I previously had a thread before on a hydro grow mixed with a floodtable.. however i was forced to switch to growing all soil and plants getting too big before i was able to get a carbon filter and flower.... which i do like because i use organic nutrients and organic soil from fox farms..

i meant 4 weeks into flower pics of day 28!

i meant 4 weeks into flower pics of day 28!

here ar a few pics i was able to snap.. i'm planning on taking some more tmrw!

dsdlover

that looks good. im usin something close to that. i was usin just FF then i switched..... Liquid karma(plant crack), hard water gHydro and the other 2 part basics. SWEEt at the second half. wowowowowoweeeeeeee fatt asssss colaasss 4 plants with 8oz yeild. good luck

yea i'm using AV b-52once a week, FF tiger bloom+ big bloom+ neastie bloomz and a little grow big until i get to week 5.. then i'm gonna be using cha ching, FF bloom big, and tiger bloom with B-52 once a week.. i'm mixing my nutes right now//plannig on watering and snapping a few pics..

dat 28 flower toucan og and super toucan og

dat 28 flower toucan og and super toucan og

Currently 28 days into flower! almost half way done as i'm planning on chopping them at ten weeks the earliest! watered with beastie bloomz, grow big, tiger bloom, bloom big at ph 6.8..

Here are a few strains that i created and currently flowering..
mid section nugs of toucan og

Few tops of the super toucan og which was supercropped..

dsdlover

make your fluch a little bit longer than usualal and you will see a lot more growth at the end and also be sure you love it cuz it gets bigger!

i'm not planning on harvesting at ten weeks the earliest.. and i will determine when to harvest by using my microscope and observing the trichomes.. not gonna harvest until about 70 tp 80% have turned amber.. i want this to be dank.. potent medicine.. as it carries my name as a breeder on it Toucan og! Want everyone who ever tries it to think its the bombest stuff on earth.. and i kind of feel like it wheni look at how frosty it is and how stickyit gets on me.. lol.. faded story.. so i was spraying neem oil to prevent spider mites and pests in my room and my arm brushes against the toucan og and gets are sticky so i rub it and find a small ball of hand hash forming lol! peace! here's the pics attempted to take but was unable to to the hps lighting..

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Damn OGguerilla,
Your plants are looking SOLID!!!! Yup I see that OG coming out of her too with them big ass claw leaves ;)

thnx man! i can't wait to smoke them either.. currently at day 31 of flower and everything is running smoothly so far.. i put a lot of work into keeping it looking nice.. yea growing mostly og's but i'm also growing my blue dream haze x toucan(which is a pre98 bubba plus my own secret ingredients) also growing a few apollo 11

updates..

planning on chopping the apollo 11 in about 5 days.. just started flushing her yesterday.. gonna give about a week of flushing.. and chop them up... still planning p leaving the toucan og until the 10th week

i'm not planning on harvesting at ten weeks the earliest.. and i will determine when to harvest by using my microscope and observing the trichomes.. not gonna harvest until about 70 tp 80% have turned amber.. i want this to be dank.. potent medicine.. as it carries my name as a breeder on it Toucan og! Want everyone who ever tries it to think its the bombest stuff on earth.. and i kind of feel like it wheni look at how frosty it is and how stickyit gets on me.. lol.. faded story

sounds like a good genetic you have going there. '

i've been growing indoors since 1995. i never used to let them get to mostly amber as i like to smoke thoughout the day without taking 3 naps (i'm retired). my gf used to smoke so much of my great reefer that i let 3 plants go all amber and gave them to her. her pot intake decreased significantly because she had to take naps instead of smoking my lovely pot all day. :)

i'll have to go all amber on part of my crops for those days when i'm feeling my age.

hey thnx everyone for the compliments and support.. planning on snapping some more pics of the room soon..
Fatboycantpost: thnx yea i really want the medicine to be super effective at killing pain,,i see u've grown A11 when do u think is the best day to chop her?

yea they r really nice... and they smell great.. its just driving me crazy looking at them and not being able to touch.. sorry 4 no pics i'll be posting some soon

Latest posts

Latest posts