What's new

4 strains for depression/schitzophrenia/anxiety. which on is best?

4 strains for depression/schitzophrenia/anxiety. which on is best?

• Total voters
G

GWSgrower!

thanks dorje113, i am definatly gonna get mandala number 1 or satori there really good strains and cheap! and i can just breed them back and make hundrds of seeds! thanks a bunch! more suggestions would be good, keep em commin guys the more info the beter!!!

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
I haven't posted in days but i can see your in need of guidance, well for depression and anxiety id go for a 75/25 Sativa dominant strain. But for schitzophrenia i have absolutely no clue, it seems like you would want something to calm down so maybe a dominant indica with some sativa to leave you clean minded. This is a very small choice of strains and I wouldn't smoke any of them for those ailments.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just make sure if you buy Sweet Tooth it is from Spice of Life, not the Barney's farm wannabe same name one. They are not related whatsoever. :canabis:

G

GWSgrower!

im gonna go check out the sweet tooth again right now! you guys are way way waaaaaaay more helpful and infomative then the guys at rollitup >.> you guys actually give a shit and don't just look for posts on your own grows!! thanks alot guys!!

Dojo

rollup.com is trash... through all my reading and searching rollup seems like it has no one there like here...except Hobes but hes prolly from icmag anyways ;p

G

GWSgrower!

rollup.com is trash... through all my reading and searching rollup seems like it has no one there like here...except Hobes but hes prolly from icmag anyways ;p

true man, hobbes is a helpful nice guy! the only other ones on rollitup that i liked that were helpful were, theloadeddragon,sicc, jumbo shrimp (my cousin lol) and northeasternlights. other then that they weren't helpful at all! and there were 2 there i didn't like, one was fdd2blk he was a prick with everybody, and tom_420 he was a whine ass. nice to have you on my thread man talk at ya later...peace :)

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just wondering GWSgrower, where did you find Sweet Tooth beans for sale? I want to make sure you don't get taken for a ride by ordering from the wrong place because the seeds are not really even available anywhere right now unless they are incrosses of the originals. (which is okay!) :canabis:

G

GWSgrower!

Just wondering GWSgrower, where did you find Sweet Tooth beans for sale? I want to make sure you don't get taken for a ride by ordering from the wrong place because the seeds are not really even available anywhere right now unless they are incrosses of the originals. (which is okay!) :canabis:

sorry man i thought it was sweet tooth, it turned out to be sweet blue instead of sweet tooth :(

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sweet Blue is a fine choice! You would be very pleased with it and it has the original "Sweet Pink Grapefruit" clone genetics in it from the Sweet Skunk clone that was used as the mother along with the special Blueberry father side.

The Sweet Skunk clone (female parent of Sweet Blue) is very famous and very very good and was made from the SPG crossed to a Sensi Seeds Haze hybrid.

So basically Sweet Blue is alot like Sweet Tooth but with some extra haze added in! It has the genetic content to effectively treat exactly what you are looking for relief from. :canabis:

G

GWSgrower!

Sweet Blue is a fine choice! You would be very pleased with it and it has the original "Sweet Pink Grapefruit" clone genetics in it from the Sweet Skunk clone that was used as the mother along with the special Blueberry father side.

The Sweet Skunk clone (female parent of Sweet Blue) is very famous and very very good and was made from the SPG crossed to a Sensi Seeds Haze hybrid.

So basically Sweet Blue is alot like Sweet Tooth but with some extra haze added in! It has the genetic content to effectively treat exactly what you are looking for relief from. :canabis:

i like it man might have to hit it up! thanks for the description on it to!!

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yah trust me man, that Sweet Blue is no joke. World class A+ genetics and what some very experienced long time growers & smokers say is in the top 5 smokes they have ever had. Sweet Tooth #3 is SPG x BB backcrossed to the SPG a few times.

The Sweet Blue is SPG/Haze hybrid (Sweet Skunk) x BB = F1 generation so it will have hybrid vigor and you are talking about some very special genes that are specifically geared towards anxiety and depression.

SPG is extremely useful for treating depression and is a very positive and happy smoke.
Blueberry has a very strong anti-anxiety effect from most phenos and is very calming, blueberry is very good at stimulating appetite as well and for pain relief. The added haze component lengthens the duration of the high and clarity of the buzz without making you groggy or too sleepy. Plus the flavor, potency, & yields are fantastic from Sweet Blue.

:canabis:

G

GWSgrower!

you've pretty much got me convinced on sweet blue now haha! and it's cheap at the hemp depot so i might have to get it, how does it do outdoors?

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It should do fine outdoors just watch for mold towards end of flower if there is alot of rain where you live or cool temps with high humidity. The Sweet Skunk clone that is the parent is a great outdoor strain that has enough sativa in it to make it doable outdoors even up north in Canada where it is grown very frequently by those in the know. Make sure you take some pics for us! :canabis:

G

GWSgrower!

im still set in my ways on greenhouse im getting all the strains listed in my poll, but you've insured and inspired me to get sweet blue!! im goin to a 5 strain run this year!! ill be planting into mid july to! i will order your sweet blue at the end of this month when i get more money! thanks for giving me all the specs on it!

theloadeddragon

true man, hobbes is a helpful nice guy! the only other ones on rollitup that i liked that were helpful were, theloadeddragon,sicc, jumbo shrimp (my cousin lol) and northeasternlights. other then that they weren't helpful at all! and there were 2 there i didn't like, one was fdd2blk he was a prick with everybody, and tom_420 he was a whine ass. nice to have you on my thread man talk at ya later...peace :)

Why thank you, :).... Im smoking some Purple Kush hash to put me to sleep. Its also great for anxiety and in small amounts its good for depression :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts