What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 Orange Apricot Glue under a FCE3000

bibi40

Hi ,

here are 4 orange apricot glue ,
they are under a Mars hydro Fce3000 ,

exactly at Day 30 for germination , actually in stretch phase , buds just start to form ...

IMG_3212.JPG

soil is royal gold light mix and i feed with biobizz schedule .

:tiphat:

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Bibi!

Cool my friend, another great diary for us to watch :D

They are looking great. I will definitely keep an eye on this thread, as I'm quite interested in seeing how this strain performs in your hands ;)

Keep us updated as usual. Sweet smokes! :peppermintstick:

tommy

bibi40

Looking great my friend ;)

You did some pruning, right? And also LST or only pruning?

They have a perfect structure, well done!

tommy
Hi Tommy ,

i did top them at 5th node , if one or two branches at 1st node are too weak , i did remove them ,
then a bit of lst - bondage , yes ,

as you said i love so much the structure , i already thought about gettin' some more :D

bibi40

Thanks mate !

i did just swap the Fce3000 for a 400w hps since cold arrived this night and this morning i got just 16°c in the box , so i need a bit of heat ...

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tommy ,

i did top them at 5th node , if one or two branches at 1st node are too weak , i did remove them ,
then a bit of lst - bondage , yes ,

as you said i love so much the structure , i already thought about gettin' some more :D

Thanks mate ;)

Yes, as a I suspected :cool:

Next time you make photos, please make one of the stems and lower branches, like at the level of the pots. I know it's a dense jungle but maybe we can see the structure of the plant and it's branches.

Keep it up and sweet smokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hey bibi!

All going great. Thanks for the fotos of the base of the plants, that's really an outstanding structure, good job!

Keep it going, sweet smokes!

tommy

Tommy G

Vendor
Veteran
Hi bibi,

Wow, what a great view. Four autoflowering plants filling the space as 9 photoperiod-dependent plants would. It's perfect so far ;)

Thanks for posting. Enjoy it!

tommy