What's new

4 guys picked the wrong delivery service to try and rip

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I some times hav a driver. Cute Little Thing. I'm a scary (so I'm Told) XL kinda guy...
Rippers better Fear the Bitch.. I trained her.. She gets an asshole bonus..earned two so far
She get moist hopin she gets to finally shoot one.... Here litttle ripper, here little ripper...

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
"Don't point your gun at something you don't intend to shoot." Firearms Safety.
Lesson learned the hard way.
Fuck 'em.

"Yes they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in hell." A Time to Kill.

Heyoka23

Now that's what I call compassion!

Sorry but this is just as ridiculous as prohibition. This is an easily grown weed and "compassion" clubs are employing thugs with guns to protect it? To me, a thug is someone employed based on his/her ability to present a believable threat of violence. This is proof that we're overvaluing marijuana.

Hydropimp

Veteran
Strapp up it is a dirty game.

And where its legal you will see more of this to come. Now back to our programed schedule.

P.S

oh and if you don't own a glock take your shit off safety.

Mitochondrion

I am not for people ripping others off but sure there has to be some compassion for the guy who got shot dead. These stupid kids get their hands on guns and don't realise what they are doing and end up dead. It's a sad outcome for all involved and rather than turn people off trying to rob delivery services (I thought I was invincable as a youngster, I think most young men do) it will just deny patients of their meds as fewer delivery services will stay running due to higher insurance premiums etc. for the people involved. The world is fucked up and in this instance the root cause is government greed. Can't decriminalise something they can't effectively tax, that's the bottom line.
I have to say that if they brought guns to the situation then they definitely knew what they were doing. How old were you before you knew what a gun was?
Mito-

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yeah if the guard hadn't shot the guy, they might well be dead themselves. nasty situation though and really a direct result of the illegal value of cannabis. you don't see people getting stuck up for cigarets or alcohol. just put a normal value on it and no one will find it worth robbing an ounce or 2 of cannabis.

but in the end if you are an armed robber, you will surely sooner or later kill or be killed. so good on the guard, that's no time to get philosophical.

supermanlives

Veteran
i aint about to let anyone take my shit ever. a few have tried.i hate thieves. dude neeeds some gun practice as he should of got all 4.

I have a 4 inch scar running up the left side of my face which will never be gone. I got this fucking thing (and I say that as I f@ckin hate seeing it everytime I look in the mirror) from someone trying to rob me so I think I have some idea what it feels like to go through some fucked up shit just because some useless prick wants what I have but don't want to work for it. I'll also take partial responsibility as I refuse to hand over anything when asked by impolite standover merchants. I hate violence, it affects so many people, not just those directly involved. I have had guns pulled on me, one guy had a revolver without any loads and was stupid enough to point it at my face before telling me to 'Kick over the stash' I played dumb until it suited me then F*ed him up. I could go on but I'm pretty sure I sound like enough of a fuckhead already. I say that because where I come from if you're well aquainted with violence then it's no laughing matter and not something you talk freely about. I have seen and been involved in enough to fill a few lifetimes no doubt and that is why I feel such sympathy for the stupid little shit who got shot. Keep using my post in whichever way suits it's really not that big a deal. It isn't cool to hear some kids been blown away, no matter what the circumstances. I've been jumped by kids and let me tell you, if you don't feel a mixture of sickness and self loathing after sending them to hospital then your definitely not right in the head. Everyone makes mistakes, some worse than others but I hear of someone being gunned down in their youth over a stupid mistake and I can't help but feel sad about it, regardless of the circumstances. I'm not passing judgement on anyone here but if I know one thing about violence it's that the one's with the most experience dishing it out are usually the one's who revel the least when hearing of things like this. As I said in my first post, I think it's sad and unfortunate for all those involved. I also think that compassion is something lacking in this thread here judging by some of the responses I've read. @Mito, I understand that they must have known what they were doing but I am not condoning their actions just lamenting the death of the idiot involved. I've been brought up around guns and understand just how dangerous they are and the safety measures you need to practise even when performing simple tasks if they are present. These idiots running around waving guns at people are usually people who haven't had such things taught to them. Also, when I use the term 'kid' I'm talking anyone up to 21 yrs old, it's also the kid mentality I'm referring to as some 20 year olds are dumber than the average 15 year old.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
completely legal as well but come at me with a gun and see who ends up where.

ZERO COMPASSION for rippers so if you are thinking about comin up, be prepared to end up in a thread about yet another "attempted" idiot gets laid down trying to STEAL from others.

fuck that to say the least.

Hey guys I think you know that saying that" money is the root of all evil" well its true true true and we all want it, so do we love it? Alcohol is also an evil in society ,herbs have healing properties.Most people in jail are there cause of drugs or alcohol.

fuzzymuffin

I am not for people ripping others off but sure there has to be some compassion for the guy who got shot dead. These stupid kids get their hands on guns and don't realise what they are doing and end up dead. It's a sad outcome for all involved and rather than turn people off trying to rob delivery services (I thought I was invincable as a youngster, I think most young men do) it will just deny patients of their meds as fewer delivery services will stay running due to higher insurance premiums etc. for the people involved. The world is fucked up and in this instance the root cause is government greed. Can't decriminalise something they can't effectively tax, that's the bottom line.

No compassion here. He got what he deserved. Nice guy's don't rob people. He was nothing but a predator seeking to get an easy score for his selfish gains. Thieves may not be the worst of society, but they're damned sure part of the scum.

S

stony2

i hope these 3 guys got it in their head now that if you plan to harm someone, you might end up being the one getting harmed. you just dont do that, things do not work that way. justice will be done

Heyoka23

No compassion here. He got what he deserved. Nice guy's don't rob people. He was nothing but a predator seeking to get an easy score for his selfish gains. Thieves may not be the worst of society, but they're damned sure part of the scum.

Is this a LEO forum?