What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4/20 Harvest 1200 watt E/F SCROG

N

NWestCoast

Neuronaut - maybe 30-40 plants total, 1.5 lbs give or take hoping for 2 this time.

man - thanks! I keep going back and forth about how they look, I hope they grow fat.

N

NWestCoast

Finished lady cane bud. Great trichome production! Crappy trim job.

more grow pics coming tonight, and I got a cfl for the room so no more HPS flooded pictures.

N

NWestCoast

Strains are Shit, Lady Cane, Guerilla, and Northern Lights x Apollo 11. The guerilla sucks.

MASHUP

Yeah buddyyyyyyyyy. Looking mighty fine.

beta125.gif

N

NWestCoast

I own a shitload of hydroton. It's not that expensive. Buy the big ass $30 bales. 2 rubbermaids per bag. Washing it isnt all that hard either. Dump it all in the tub add bleach. Rinse. Rinse. Reuse.

I also use those containers for a rez and as cloners.

O

o0th3d4nk0o

ahha

yea thats not to bad i suppose

idk though we got a whole truckload of lavarock for 28 dollars

N

NWestCoast

I have never used lava rock, but it seems more difficult to deal with than hydroton. I'm sure it is much cheaper though.