What's new

4-20 Freebies at local Colorado Disepsaries

Tripsick

Experienced?
Veteran
If i could i would be out and about making my rounds but i have to work.
I see most Dispensaries have freebies for 4/20 such as first 50 get free 8ths and so on.

Is anyone going to see how much free outdoor they can acquire from Colorado dispensaries this 420?

Last edited:
I'm lucky that I don't need to troll the dispensaries for freebies, I have plenty of my own.

If you want to help legalize it, put your money where your mouth is, support sensible colorado and the new nallot initiative they're trying to get passed.

However, i would love to meet up with fellow icmag members and celebrate 420 here in Denver.

j-fly

I'm lucky that I don't need to troll the dispensaries for freebies, I have plenty of my own.

If you want to help legalize it, put your money where your mouth is, support sensible colorado and the new nallot initiative they're trying to get passed.

However, i would love to meet up with fellow icmag members and celebrate 420 here in Denver.

Im tired of voting, its pointless. Voting is pointless. Its time to doooooo something, or just do what i want. The government doesnt care what you vote for, they will come to your house with badges, guns, and handcuffs and lock your ass in a cell with bars. I know, cuz i have been locked up many times. If you really think a medical card and a vote can save you, you are very wrong. Pray they dont come knocking on your door.

Sorry for the rant. I hate the government. Nothing against you.

Last edited:
You said it should be legalized, it's on the ballot this year. However I don't like how the wording is on the ballot, that you can have 6 plants, 3 can be mature, and a plant that is over 12" tall is considered mature. Hell, my clones are usually about that large.

If it were totally legal for anyone over the age of 21 to gorw 6 plants and have up to 1-2 oz, I forget how much it said, then the tight rules and regs in the mmj issue might not be able to carry as much weight.

If you don't want to vote, then you can donate money to sensible colorado to help with the work they are trying to do.

j-fly

You said it should be legalized, it's on the ballot this year. However I don't like how the wording is on the ballot, that you can have 6 plants, 3 can be mature, and a plant that is over 12" tall is considered mature. Hell, my clones are usually about that large.

If it were totally legal for anyone over the age of 21 to gorw 6 plants and have up to 1-2 oz, I forget how much it said, then the tight rules and regs in the mmj issue might not be able to carry as much weight.

If you don't want to vote, then you can donate money to sensible colorado to help with the work they are trying to do.

Im always good for a donation.

M

milehimedi

Is anyone going to see how much free California outdoor they can acquire from Colorado dispensaries this 420?

Yea, huh? You won't catch me smoking any free shit from dispensaries. I like to actually get high... this whole scene is turning into such a scam, only a few places doing respectable business

orpanic

Goin' Out West....they got money out there, they're giving it away!
Do what I want and I'm gonna get paid!

RAGGA MON

MAKE A TING
Veteran
I have yet to purchase a single gram from any dispensary, BUT
i would still rather live in a city that has them than not!
Just keep on growing your own and setting your own standards and its all graaaaavy maing!
happy early 420 to all of ya's!! *any secret concerts/venues going on?*

j-fly

I have yet to purchase a single gram from any dispensary, BUT
i would still rather live in a city that has them than not!
Just keep on growing your own and setting your own standards and its all graaaaavy maing!
happy early 420 to all of ya's!! *any secret concerts/venues going on?*

Thats some good advice

Latest posts

Latest posts