What's new

4/20/2008

iseankimi

Officially one week left until 4/20/2008 guys. Let's count down this last week together. What are you guys planning for 4/20?

I, personally, am going to try to finish a half Z within the 24 hours. It's going to be fun :smoke:

hdn155

in my opinion arcata community forest in humboldt california is the only place to be on 420... everyone is super chill even the cops dont care if you smoke they just keep the drunk bums and transients in check.. couple years ago there was a pretty intense fist fight that broke out between some transients.. but last year was amazing and im hoping it will be good this year too.

D

Don Cotyle

4-16...4 more to go! Get ripped and get ripped again...oh what the hell get ripped one more time, then smoke some AK-47 and get some sleep around 12pm ;) lol

dubwise

in the thick of it
Veteran

me and my family are loading up all the wmd's and running the gauntlet. got some NL, Haze, and some brown frown for the blunt. Should be a great time! Can't wait till Sunday! :jump:

Igignokt

We had a strong winter in MN and apparently one of the ski resorts is opening for one more week!!!!!! Last day will be 4/20. What a special day

tehsmoker

ohhhhh buddy

ohhhhh buddy

YEap, i am definatly looking forward to this 420, i got a half zip and some nice gold budz grown in the great PNW. and a couple grams of hash of course... :rasta:

stay safe all~

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just made butter yesterday, making cookies tomorrow.
gonna see how many cookies it takes to take me to the brink of weed death.

dbuzz

Veteran
one excuse for me to roll tulip joints. :joint: prob make a little bit of hash to go with it. :rasta:

iseankimi

48 hours until 4/20 begins, give or take a few hours depending on where you live. Finally, it's coming: the greatest day of the year, greater than Christmas and Easter and Thanksgiving and all the other days of the year combined. :canabis:

hdn155 said:
in my opinion arcata community forest in humboldt california is the only place to be on 420... everyone is super chill even the cops dont care if you smoke they just keep the drunk bums and transients in check.. couple years ago there was a pretty intense fist fight that broke out between some transients.. but last year was amazing and im hoping it will be good this year too.

see ya there :rasta: going to be fun

FRANKENBLUNT420

me blunt is like, wicked yo!! owight
its still 3:16am where i am, by the time i get home, there will be somethign waiting for me when i get home!!, didint even know the bowl i used had some oil left in it. i always try to leave a lil in each bowl anyway, hey you never know right?

it will literally be the last of my SSH grow!!! LITERALLY! lmao HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!! WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!!

NOKUY

Veteran
im not smoking, but i am making hash...SUCKS :badday:

i got plenty to smoke, but trying to get clean for a new job...may not get to smoke for quite a while...w/ randoms....errr :badday:

doin my best to enjoy 420 tho!