What's new

4,000w (6000w eventually) Flip-flop vert Trees

RedDeer

Thanks Darwin

So AC is setup and running. With 1 light running in flower room and 1 light running in veg, my temps were 74 in flower room and 79 in veg. Now is the test for 2 lights

RedDeer

Room 2 all ready to go for some plants. Trying out some wire shelving this time to see how that works out for me. Also, you can see my new AC vent into the room on the back left corner right above the floor. I ran a 10" duct to each of my flower rooms and the intake is in the top corner of my veg room. Stays way nicer in the rooms now. Oh yeah, I ran some power in there too! 4 double gang boxes in each corner and then a triple gang box down low.

mg0021edit.jpg

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
DeeReD
howzit brother..?? Nice and interesting thread.. I will be cruising along to check this out.. great work also your room looks much more tidyed up... bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

250wscrogger

Looking good! :pimp3:

What are the dimensions of your flower rooms?
I'll be doing something similar with 2 2k stacked bulb vert rooms soon.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
Oh and question, anyone know where I can find triple gang and quad gang duplex boxes?

You dont :D

I had to call elec supply and he says it's hard to find them. They use old work ADD a BOX units like Appleton and raco

I can't find the 30min of notes I took on the phone but the end result was even the switch covers for a quad gang was 20. So that why mine are 4x4's instead.... I'm cheap.

They have add a box which is a single box that the side comes off of and you attach as many as you need. I did this when building a shop a while ago.

I have sp4ent hours on the phone about elec

Smiley

RedDeer

Looking good! :pimp3:

What are the dimensions of your flower rooms?
I'll be doing something similar with 2 2k stacked bulb vert rooms soon.

They are each just short of 8'x8', but if I had to do it again and had the space to do it, I would prefer to go 10x10 just for some added room to work around the outside.

You dont :D

I had to call elec supply and he says it's hard to find them. They use old work ADD a BOX units like Appleton and raco

I can't find the 30min of notes I took on the phone but the end result was even the switch covers for a quad gang was 20. So that why mine are 4x4's instead.... I'm cheap.

They have add a box which is a single box that the side comes off of and you attach as many as you need. I did this when building a shop a while ago.

I have sp4ent hours on the phone about elec

Smiley

Damn, that sucks haha. I was hoping to be able to run them that way... Guess I will have to think up a new plan! Do you know if they make quad gang or triple gang covers?

stupidmonkey

Fantastic grow!! I love the attention taken to the veg side. 1000w mh.. Giving me tons of ideas. Just about to convert to vertical, probably the vert scrog as well. How much time do you spend attending to the babies when they're all wrapped into the netting? Do you have a split so you can crack open the circle and tend to the inner ring?

Beautiful, and thanks so much for the wonderful shots!

RedDeer

Thanks, yeah having a nice veg side is awesome. I have to grow some pretty big plants to fill up those screens in the rooms though. Plants are about 5 feet tall when they go into flower. I expanded the screen quite a bit so I am hoping for an even bigger yield next round out of my rooms. Now that I have c02 running, that should help too. I am very excited for this new harvest. I am sad that I am going to be away from it for a month.

I probably spend an hour or so training a week. Maybe a little more, I have a jar of joints on my workbench, so time tends to kind of just fly by while I am in there. On room 1(one on left) I have a whole cut out that I squeeze through to get inside. On room 2(right room) I just crawl in on the floor. Not the ideal way to go, but I only have 1 more grow at this location probably.

Vermonster

You have to break this all down in 4 months? that seems like a avery nice set up to be SO temporary.....looks very nice. consider me tuned in.

RedDeer

Yeah, it sucks having to break down so soon. There is a possibility that I will be able to extend this location, which is what I am hoping I can do. I figure either way next setup is going to go much, much easier.

RedDeer

Alright, so I am back... Went to Bali and Malaysia for a month, then when I got home, I got extremely sick. Spent 11 days in the hospital with Malaria and Pneumonia. Then 10 days after getting out of the hospital, I got extremely sick again. I spent 7 days in the hospital 3 in the ICU that time with C. Diff. I am recovering now, but still moving slower than normal. Long recovery time, but I am slowly getting better.

I had someone looking over the garden while I was sick, but pretty much the bare minimums only got done so the harvest wasn't great. They let the PM and fungas gnats get out of control, so now I am battling that while I complete all the finishing stuff on the room. Anyways, the next round is doing well, they are vegging right now as I get them repotted into 5 gallon bags. The plants were pretty stressed out when I got back, but they are doing well now.

Now for some pictures...

mg3545edit.jpg

mg3546edit.jpg

mg3581edit.jpg

mg3555edit.jpg

mg3566edit.jpg

mg3578edit.jpg

mg3580edit.jpg

RedDeer

Moved 9 of my Bubblegum X Nebula plants that I have been vegging horizontally under my 1000w MH into one of my flower rooms. Vegging those plants in there with just the 1000w MH right now. I also repotted my long over due cups into 5 gallon bags. Got 4 of those and 7 other new strands I have going into 5 gallon bags. This run I have a lot of new strands that I have never ran before. I have SSH, AK47, Snow Cap, Jedi, DJ Short Blueberry, Soma A+ X OG, Agent Orange X Chocolate Diesel, G13 and Grapefruit Kush .All of those are vegging horizontally under the 1000w MH and going to do some more repotting tomorrow. Plants are all looking amazing though and I can't wait to get some flowering.

Hope that made sense, been smoking lots of that bubble hash from the other day!

MaddsVonF

Damn, the pics you take are awesome. I'm trying to learn the Digi Camera tricks and
it drives me nuts. But I hate posting poor photos,,,,

Nice,,,,,
bb57^
madds_

ftp

RedDeer

Thanks, I appreciate it. My other job is a freelance photographer, so good pictures of the grow kind of just happen. Don't be discouraged when you are first learning. It takes time and patience. I think the best way to take better pictures is took look at pictures you like and really study them. Figure out what it is about the pictures that you like and then try to replicate it. :joint:

Todays job is to get the drip setup done in room 2 and probably take some more pictures too.

MaddsVonF

Thanks, I appreciate it. My other job is a freelance photographer, so good pictures of the grow kind of just happen. Don't be discouraged when you are first learning. It takes time and patience. I think the best way to take better pictures is took look at pictures you like and really study them. Figure out what it is about the pictures that you like and then try to replicate it. :joint:

Todays job is to get the drip setup done in room 2 and probably take some more pictures too.

I should have figured,,,,,, another sign i'm aging,,,,:moon:

Never discouraged, balls out. I'll get it figured.:dance013:

So many things to do on madds list, I'm ready to choke him,,,,,,
I'll have more pics in the am:artist:

bb57^
mvf_

ftp