What's new

4,000lb Bust: Could smell it from a block away

G

i do believe covering the smell of 4,000 pounds of fresh marijuana would be a hard thing to do.ozone machines lots of them

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
4,000 pounds. That's insane to just have lying around the house. What an idiot. I don't think this guy was smart enough to have odor control.

Guest423

Veteran
lol gotta love his name...sounds perfect....good dealer name....he's gonna be screwed when they slap him with a double charge for being in a park zone...it's the same as a school.

Sparkling

ROFLMFAO i think the guy who was busted definetly was too look at his eyes in the picture. I guess if i had that much i would be too.

ogrefugee

Official Tree Taster
Veteran
$500/lb=$2,000,000/4000lb

well, at least they didn't go crazy with it and claim like $2k/lb

Time2Unite said:
lol gotta love his name...sounds perfect....good dealer name....he's gonna be screwed when they slap him with a double charge for being in a park zone...it's the same as a school.

Parks are the same as a school eh? I thought they might be, which is why I wasn't going to take any chances. I'm glad you mentioned it though.

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
ogrefugee said:
$500/lb=$2,000,000/4000lb

well, at least they didn't go crazy with it and claim like $2k/lb
your payn wayyyyyyyy to much 250-300lb depends on quality shit i get prendica for 500lb lol

that storys title

Police responding to family fight find 2 tons of marijuana
figures lmao if she knows gotta keep her happy

Last edited:

slyfoxberg

Sparkling said:
ROFLMFAO i think the guy who was busted definetly was too look at his eyes in the picture. I guess if i had that much i would be too.

agreed, that guy is baked like bread. that's a lot of brickweed, i wonder if he was using it as furniture?

D

dankbudz

well if your neighbor had 4000 pounds of shit/schwag i would want it outta my neighborhood. just imagine the whole area reeking of mexican schwag. makes me wanna vomit just thinking about it.

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
2,000 lbs could very easily be wet weight with plant material and root balls attached. it doesnt mention what they weighed.

Guest423

Veteran
bartender187 said:
2,000 lbs could very easily be wet weight with plant material and root balls attached. it doesnt mention what they weighed.

it was in bales, bales of brickbud.....i don't think jose knows how to grow lol

G

Who else want to get him high 1 last time before he goes away? Brickweed or not, hes got the hookup :D I'd but it for 20$

But SHIT that is alot of weed. I often haul horses, each at about 1000 lbs. (usually over 100 by a few hundred)
In a four horse trailer. That weed is almost the same as 3 possibly 4 horses. These animals could step on your foot and break it. (Its never happened to me tho, and i get stepped on alot )

Got Milk?

radium-

around here your never gonna find a pound for 500$ or anywhere near that... even for shit weed.... Cheapest i've seen it them go for is 1400 and for good shit 1800-2300 so the 2 million would be off if it was in my area... it would be more like 10 million