What's new

3xPc fan = 33-37 degrees ????

S-V-K

S-V-K, I saw you posted the amp draw of your exhaust fan (.60)amps, This is about half of what you will need to cool 3 X 55 PL-L. You need an exhaust fan that is at least 1.20 amps, your choice, 2 X .60 exhaust fans (quieter) or 1 X 1.20 or higher exhaust fan (louder). Your intakes 2 X .27 = .54 amps, barely less than your .60 exhaust. You need to double the exhaust to intake ratio to get the cooling going as well as lots of passive vents.

Oh yes,thank you very much.gonna place an order today.this 60amp fan is 45db loud,two of them will kick me out of house hehe i mean girlfriend will kick me out.by the way,do u have any tips for silencing pc case fans ?? :) naaah only joke :)

S-V-K

Guys pls.help:1help: 3x55W plls

2x 120mm ultra kaze 3000rpm/133.06 CFM out take fans.
2x 120mm supplied with case fans for intake.

Tryed all possible options-
2 intake fans
1 intake fan
no intake fans only passive intake-front panel hole size 240mm x 240mm
no intake fans only passive intake-front panel hole size 240x240mm plus ripped of reflective sheet from bottom of front panel hole roughly 100x100mm
rear panel hole at the bottom 200x120mm

Freaking faking temps are not going down belov 26 C
Pls. what else should i do ????

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
We have the same bloody case, we should be able to figure this out :wallbash:.

So, same case, same intakes, same lighting, what's different?

1. Exhaust fan, you need a 1.20 amp or higher (CFM's mean nothing)
2. I would mount the ballasts outside the case.
3. looking at the pics of your case, I don't see enough passive intakes.
4. Mylar, maybe this is insulating the case somehow, flat white paint works better than mylar and looks cleaner IMO.

Another possible difference is our ambient temps. I think you mentioned your ambient temps aren't too high. Mine run anywhere from 21C to 25C in the summer and it's still no problem for this setup as it runs 1C over ambient.

S-V-K

We have the same bloody case, we should be able to figure this out :wallbash:.

So, same case, same intakes, same lighting, what's different?

1. Exhaust fan, you need a 1.20 amp or higher (CFM's mean nothing)
2. I would mount the ballasts outside the case.
3. looking at the pics of your case, I don't see enough passive intakes.
4. Mylar, maybe this is insulating the case somehow, flat white paint works better than mylar and looks cleaner IMO.

Another possible difference is our ambient temps. I think you mentioned your ambient temps aren't too high. Mine run anywhere from 21C to 25C in the summer and it's still no problem for this setup as it runs 1C over ambient.

Can you check this link ??

http://www.overclock3d.net/reviews.php?/cases_cooling/scythe_ultra_kaze_120mm_fans/1

I'm running 2 of this fans as a out take.Static pressure ???? is it a problem ??? Seen it in one tread about airflow.Doors are closing like under pressure.
Yeah i'm curious why my set up is so hot-case itself is cold old the time,tubes i can tuch with bare hands.Room te,perature isn't going up more than 23C.They are 1.2A together,right now i'm stable on 26C but carbon filter will bring temps up very easy.
Thank u for all your help

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Oh! Make sure you shade the thermometer or temp sensor from direct light. Perhaps you're getting a false reading. If your doors are getting sucked in too hard, you need more intakes.

S-V-K

Oh! Make sure you shade the thermometer or temp sensor from direct light. Perhaps you're getting a false reading. If your doors are getting sucked in too hard, you need more intakes.

Well i heve tested now but temp seems to be still same. 25,9C after 30min. on. I have no luck probably.
Thank you very much Ninja

Latest posts

Latest posts