What's new

3x600W 6'x11' Grow Tunnel.....the design is back!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Bump any new pics of the tunnel Agent Smith?? :joint: :D

Last edited:

Agent-Smith

Thanks guys, I'll be building another soon hopefully! I'm working on some other custom designs right now, I'll put some pics up soon :)

Agent-Smith

Dislexus: I didn't do any reinforcement. The entire reflector was built out of very light materials and built to minimize wood usage. The whole thing only weighed probably 60 LBS at the most.

Agent-Smith

Here's a few renderings of the trailers that I designed that incorporate the tunnel design as well. These have been built and are fully functioning.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AlexTrebek

Here's a few renderings of the trailers that I designed that incorporate the tunnel design as well. These have been built and are fully functioning.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Wait I've seen this setup in an 18 wheeler on youtube, that was you lol?
Extremely clean and flawless,
I can't wait to go check out your Gavito pro grow :x
Grow on!
:tiphat:

Grizz

Veteran
talk about a Mcgiver mofo, respect to you Agent S. you can do more with a screw gun and a jig saw than most people could do with complete wood shop.

Agent-Smith

Glad to see you back sir! I always give props where props are due and I always credit you as the originator. I'd love to see you throw up an album of the old pics for people, I only have 7 of yours that I show off. Glad to see you're still around and doin' it! Mad props to you sir! :D

Smokindogcujo

Wow...grow tunnels! What a blast from the past! Use to follow your threads on CW. Can't wait to see it in action.

Grow Safe

SDC

k33ftr33z

Glad to see you back sir! I always give props where props are due and I always credit you as the originator. I'd love to see you throw up an album of the old pics for people, I only have 7 of yours that I show off. Glad to see you're still around and doin' it! Mad props to you sir! :D

I'll have to get into my optical disc archives someday for those old pics if they still exist. It's been awhile. I may also have the original CAD and SolidWorks files from the ProDro all-aluminum build shown at Hydro Expo San Diego in '04. I have those original hoods hanging in the workshop. I'm eager to get on with a tunnel tent build using Orca Film or similar fabric. Your builds are awesome. I'm honored you have emulated my design and injected some of your obvious ingenuity.

Agent-Smith

Thanks keef, you were one of the first guys that I started to emulate from cannabisworld and your great fesigns and ingenuity helped fuel the passion that i have put into this job and hobby for almost 10 years now :D

Latest posts

Latest posts