What's new

3rd grow (horizontal an vertical scrog)

xeasyx

update 3-1-2011

update 3-1-2011

picture.php

well just a quick picture update aswell as a few other things
well system 1 is flowering a lot quicker then system 2 there is lots of flowers starting to show were on day 10 of 12/12
System 2 ant started to show flower yet and im running the same strains in both setups

picture of the rocklock back when transplanted this is the only one with roots like this is this normal ?

HO CRUMBS THERE DEAD

Well as you can see my first run on the fogger cloner was a total nightmare but we live an learn so ill try something a bit differant back to the drawing board

till next time
cheers EASY

xeasyx

anyone got the answers

anyone got the answers

ive got a few question if anyone can answer them well im 11 days into flower.
What should my ppm's be at , at this stage ?
how long dose the stretch go on for ?
how many days into flower do i go befor i use pk 13/14 and how long do i use it for ?
when do i chop all the crap off below the scrogg ?
and when to stop training and let the canopy grow ? this last question ive asked befor and work2much was good anoth to give me an answer but not a time frame of when to stop training
Thanks for looking in and answering my questions if you can and if not thanks for stopping by anyway even though this looks like a one way thread .
Just one more thing i keep forgetting to add the bucket system im running as also got a bio filter in the res aswell as in each bucket.
May be thats the reason there flowering quicker than the others in the nft tanks , any way cheers for lookin in
BEST WISHES EASY

xeasyx

just a quick update well took some pics of day 22 of 12/12 ive trimmed a few leaves of to help get some more light through to the smaller budd sites.
I think the stretch has finished and i have stopped training them , i managed to fill 90% of the horizontal scrogg and only just over half of the vertical one . I wish id done the vertical one differant that way i could of made sure i filled it but thats why we do things to see what works and what doesnt , hopefully next time , we live and learn as long as i get anoth smoke to last as well as enjoy the growing then were all on to a winner
The 7 plants in system 2 are drinking about 60lt a week now ,ppm's are at a 1000ppm @.5 and a ph 5.5 were the nft system are doing about 15lt a week top up in each tank ppm's at 1000 @ .5 and ph6.2
Well thats it for the grow update now for some pics

picture.php

Till next time happy growing cheers EASY

PS another quick update on the fogger cloner got attemt number 2 up and running things so far seem ok but then they would after first go of murdering the full lot of cuttings any way let us no what you think and if you think it will work
pics to follow cheers
EASY

xeasyx

PIC UPDATE FROM LAST NITE DAY 25 FLOWER

defoilated it again last night but within 24 hours there all back again but aslong as they keep growing as they are i think i should be ok there just one thing i thought the stretch was over but since i stop training 4 days ago they've grown about 6" above the screen but ill have to put up with that
apart from that im in the process of building a veg an clone box out of an old fridge freezer ive stripped it all down and clleaned it took out all the guts now we'll have to see how it turns out till next time KEEP IT GREEN cheers EASY

E

Each1Teach1

Looking good man. Looks like your a week behind me. Wish I had more amps so I could run more lights like you. Man if that cloner works that shit would be sweet. Keep us posted. Peace.

xeasyx

Cheers for stopping by Each1Teach1 always welcome

QUICK PIC UPDATE DAY 31 12/12
well just a few random pics as you can see ive needed to put a plaster on one of the ladies she seems ok ive decided to drop my ppm's down to 700 @.5 and i run into a little heat problem with my lights to near the plants which once i realized that was what it was i highered the lights and now the few budds it affected have started to grow properly again apart from that things ar running real dapper
I will update next time on how each strain is doing so
keep it green cheers EASY

cheers EASY

xeasyx

FOGGER CLONER NO2 UPDATE

just thought i would update on the cloner well on the 23rd i checked it and we had roots on 2 clones so it worked and it took from the 17th so 6 days so its the best ive ever done by far ive go t some other cuttings in r/w and still no roots on day 14 so all in all it was worth doing
Here's a few pic's of the clones on the 23rd aswell as the 26th were nearly all have rooted apar t from 4 ther's slao a few pic's of a clone and veg box im making out of an old fridge freezer (thats if it works)
Well hope you enjoy looking and any thoughts welcome
cheers EASY

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

xeasyx

picture.php
picture.php

just a few pics i forgot the roots are of the 6 day in the fogger and the cutting is of a nycd strain which i one of my favourite strains i've got aswell as the gutted skin of the fridge freezer
cheers EASY

Looking good easy. You're grow is making me wish I could run more lights! Gah! Someday...

I'm interested to see how your horizontal and vertical scrog goes. I'm thinking rdwc with vert bare bulbs or coliseum for my next grow.

I wish I could help you with answers to your questions, but at the very least I can give you a pat on the back and an attaboy!

Latest posts

Latest posts