What's new

3kw Mixed Spectrum Multi-Strain Perpetual Harvestations: 1on1 with Cannabis

Wayzer

so the tris are really really greasy right now and smell extremely fresh.... with hints of sourness. the taste of this stuff is awesome and the high is very clear, if u dont oversmoke.... I find that if u smoke this strain in moderation, there is a very gradual come off, which is my favorite part. Theres no downer, no hangover, no groggyness... u just become sober again, making it my top choice for a daytime smoke.

an update on widXsag2 (tridents sister). Shes from seed, got a nice 6 or 7 colas on her and she smells like the trident with alot more orangeness to her....
picture.php

View image in gallery
picture.php

View image in gallery

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
:yoinks::yoinks::yoinks::laughing::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::bow::bow::bow:
.........all hail to THE TRIDENT MASTER...........:bow::bow::bow:
those tridents look spectacular bro.......amazing job bro....

Wayzer that is a great canopy you have there.Ahh those colors I can only imagine how delicious its smells in there:respect:. Keep up the good work ill be sticking around to watch the show.
GIG:bongsmi:

Wayzer

Thanks... you guys are great... I got a bunch more pics to upload...

This is my feminised BBCheese... Doesnt seem to be the best yielding plant, i really expected that top cola to get fatter. But eh, i also expected it to be stinky, it's not at all. It has a generic weed smell with a very light fruitiness. It;s also very leafy... i hate that. I'm ruuning a few more clones of this plus the mom next run.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

tHIS MY OTHxSK1 fem. 10 weeks 12/12 from seed

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

thanks BlazetheSky... She is mighty tasty.... And STINKY!!!!!!!!!!!

This an update on the "Cherry" Jack Herrer... Last time i ran her she was much more grapey, but this time around i have a better idea why they call her cherry jack... Every time i brush against that plant, its the most delightful cherry/weed aroma. Its glorious and this strain is strong medicine, prolly let her go 12 weeks.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

This is a different pheno of Jack gifted to me by a friend who had 5 dying cuttings he wanted me to try and save... only 1 made it. I nicknamed JackB, B is the first letter of the name of the guy who gave me them. So this is the mother, Rock hard very resinous buds, smells like Lemon/Cleaning products.. I find this one a bit stronger than the cherry. This will also go 12 weeks. I kept a few cuttings.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wayzer

Today we got the BOC, she got chopped a week ago and is now curing out...
Smells like orange chocolate with some light hints of skunk. This was from some bagseed.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Also got some shots of the Kalichakra... She started shooting out some nanners so i had to take her down... but she seemed as done as shell get anyway. Didnt get any close-ups... Shes curing out now, so ill get some budshots of everything later....

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Be back soon with more

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
WOW some nice field of buds u have here, seems like a lil jungle of canabis flowers. I bet it smell nice...

vince514

Veteran
dammmmmmmmm look :yoinks:at those colors f***in beautiful bro the jack looks mighty tasty..:yummy::yummy::bongsmi:...amaizing like always wayzer....:abduct:

Wayzer

Some Trident plants and close-ups.... A little pm was starting in the last week caused by the plants leaning up against each other,

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

A

arcticsun

your pics are amazing wayzer, the plants looks so beautiful. nice flush and nice colors mate. fkn iced down with them trichomes mate.
:canabis:

the connection innit... :respect:K+

vince514

Veteran
holy crap:yoinks: check out those big bastards .......looks like 4-5lbs to me bro looks like the halide does make a big difference in 12/12.............super awesome bro....:headbange

Wayzer

Many thanks arcticsun! and im glad u enjoyed everything... I gotta spread some rep around before hitting u up again, but i appreciate it :respect:

smokesalot and Unta thanks guys :dance:

yes sir Vince that MH makes a difference...! My tri are way different than ever before.... About the weight... we will see :cool: , but boy do they smell delightful :yummy::yummy::yummy:... Thanks for ur support, and i gotta spread rep before i can give u any aswell so :respect::respect:

The room is back up and we are at day 2 of 12/12! This run currently has 35 Cherry Jacks, and 6 different moms (Trident, BBCheese,BOC,WSAG1,BD1&2). I will also be adding a few more plants once i get the jacks out, and 1 trident is still in there too...Also a pic of the OTHSK! still going and the last pic is GFxNH (female seeds)

The last TRi standing... push her an extra week for fun, shes all mine!!!!