What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

??

G

when in amsterdam are the seeds cheaper than they are on the web site. Like at seed botique are the prices at the actual shop cheaper than they are on the internet?

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
no there not Seeds in the shop are slightly more expensive than online generally by €1-2
this is because the shop has overheads to pay for that the internet site doesnt

vodoochild

Wow. Im bummed. I really coulda used a good back massage after the crawls we did. Gotta keep that in mind next time.........

B

baccas125

I could have used a foot massage at the end!! Just way too much walking in Amsterdam. :joint:

Last edited:

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Oldpink giving foot massage at the SB! Arrrrrgh!!! Run for the hills! :biglaugh:

G

ah yes, it ain't no joke....you have to love the seed house toke. My my my....that grey area bud gets me super fuckin high.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
oldpink said:
thats reserved for special female customers :wave:

That's gender discrimination oldpink. How about some Thai massage (given by female professionals of course) as a goodwill gesture for the male customers?

R

Ronley

I would be quite happy to provide my deep muscle massage therapy skills for next time I'm in the Shop.