What's new

`

ramse

for some nice skunks I would look in the Mr. Nice seeds catalog,
Nordle, Critical Skunk, New Skunk, Shit...

Shit: Skunk # 1 (Dom. Afghan) x Skunk # 1 - 45/50 days of flowering

to get an idea of ​​the strain, in his forum in the category Strain Base -> Shit you can find different reports with photos

Ultra Skunk, Euforia, Orange Skunk, it seems to me that they are works by Shanti in the time of Switzerland... one could ask the man directly if he still has beans

WelderDan

Veteran
I would look into Peak seeds. Dude has solid gear and great prices. I haven't tried his Skunk, but his Blueberry and Northern Berry were on point. He's a good dude too. Can't go wrong with him IMO

mexweed

Veteran
yeah if we're talking 'super skunks' mr. nice nordle is afghanXskunk#1, and devil is afghanXafghan/skunk#1, have read about devil having burnt rubber road kill phenos, and nordle was slang for the best afghan hash back in the day, have read reports of lemon cleaner phenos, and shit has the elusive diarrhea pheno

Last edited:

MD84

So I had to look up that G13 labs version of SS after reading this MD. here’s the description from the Tude’

Interesting, it makes it sound like SS was a G13 labs release, I always had assumed it was Sensi Seed Bank

G13 Labs Super Skunk was one of the first serious projects to create a next-level cannabis hybrid by crossing the groundbreaking Skunk #1 with an ancient, pure-bred, highly resinous Afghani hash plant. In 1990, Super Skunk was released to great acclaim. Flowering is between 45-50 days and produces a medium yield.

Genetics : Skunk#1 x Pure Afghan
Flowering Time : Photoperiod (45-50 Days indoor)
Type : Mostly Indica
Height : Medium
Area : Indoor and Outdoor

I found that alot of breeders do things like this. I was confused who had the original when i was looking for headband seeds lol. I would guess that G13 made some s1's from an older cut like most of these mass market fem producers. I'll have to look into it more though.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Interesting, it makes it sound like SS was a G13 labs release, I always had assumed it was Sensi Seed Bank
You had it right, Super Skunk really was created by Nevil using a Skunk#1 male on Afghan-T (Maple Leaf) female.

If you read the G13 Labs note again they actually don't state that THEY CREATED Super Skunk.
..have you been smoking that damn weed?? :biggrin:

ambertrichome

Veteran
Melvanetics has 1989 NL5 x 89 NL5/1990 Super Skunk cross

Dominion Seed Company has several crosses with original Super Sativa Seed Club Sk1, and 89 NL5.. Local Skunk, Dominion Skunk, PolecatBx, Munson, Granny Skunk.

He also has the SSSC Sk1 crossed with Skelly Hashplant aka Puck Cut. ALL of them are super potent. Only negative about them is they veg slow.

Last edited:

Happy Times

You had it right, Super Skunk really was created by Nevil using a Skunk#1 male on Afghan-T (Maple Leaf) female.

If you read the G13 Labs note again they actually don't state that THEY CREATED Super Skunk.
..have you been smoking that damn weed?? :biggrin:

Yeah somewhat vague wording there, taking out the “G13 labs” wording at the start and just saying Super Skunk would have been more clear (“ super skunk was one of the first…“)

Just being super strain geeky ha