What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

`

ridoo

I wanted something simple and precise for my hand-watering routine... find out this
cheap, resistant, easy to use

Lyfespan

home grown was this in Ro or tap water. im always having to tweak my mixes with extras and omitting others

Lyfespan

When using NFT recirculating system, I add 1.3-2 gram Epsom to dedicated nutrient, depending on the growth stage.
---------------------

Using Coco Nutrients.
No, it is a balancing act to add the right level of Calcium through Calimagic and keep Mg levels down.
Coco Nutrients generally have/need lower Mg than other Nutrients, as shown in last column of CocoTec profile.

The top of thread GH-Flora profiles without Flora Bloom overcome this problem with control across all elements.
That said, I am getting pretty good results with the standard 3part Flora and Calmag mixtures.

There should be Mg bound in Coco through pre-treatment, some other elements are more in solution.
Depending on your Coco, your results may vary.

With badly treated Coco, I have watered with 1ml/L Calmag after Sunset.
Than flushed with copious amount of Nutrients an hour before Sunrise.

I would stop short of recommending this without knowing the circumstances,
but it worked good enough to save my first Coco Crop.

Cheers.

im running DTW here with 200 5 gallon fabric pots in flower, pretty happy with the 3 part and calmag added for first weeks and then dropping it as flowering progresses, i do add mg as im reducing the calmag

Lyfespan

That's a few pots to tend.

I have been using plastic 200L round, and the 1000L square plastic drums cut to half depth for grow beds.
For breeding in our extremes you need a large reserve of water around roots.

For single plants under lights I had some 4L 200mm plastic pots laying around.
I added Canna Aqua Clay Pebbles to all the Coco.

As understood, the plants calcium needs reduce into flowering,
whilst plant roots also slow in growth and breakup less coco.

i have a habit of using my trays as rez, i block off drains at days 21-42 finding that this allows plants to uptake as they need after lights go off. i reduce calmag as flower progress as well starting in week 5

Latest posts

Latest posts