What's new

3600k Chocolope

ganjalove

Welcome to my new thread. For those who don't know me my name is Ganjalove.
The new setup consists of 24 chocolope cuts in 2 gal coco mix 50/50 perlite.
Here's a few pics of the girls. First week of veg, probably will go two more weeks and flip.
The room is 10x8, 3-1000hps,1-600hps, Using House & Garden Cocos nutes with various additives.
CO2 running on a timer.​

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Running all 24 on one 30 gal reservoir.
keeping it simple right now and using house and garden
A+B, Cal-Mag, Maxicrop. As soon as I start flower i'll keep weekly updates! Enjoy!

Ganjalove

COLORADO MEDICAL GARDEN IN COMPLIANCE WITH STATE LAW

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
Nice, it looks like your in for a great ride there bro, they look a little transplant shocked ,but as soon as they settle in theyll explode, im tagging along :lurk:

L

lazy gardener

very nice looking set up, great space. how many times a day would you feed like that? and you start right off the bat with the big pots, will you repot later? way to go!

tagged up

ganjalove

BroughtSuperior: Thank you! They are a bit shocked but give em a couple weeks!

Lazy: Thanks! For right now I am only feeding once a day for a minute, I usually do not transplant into large pots from the get go but had to this time around. They'll stay in the 2 gal until they are finished, In the past I have grown trees in 2 gallons, Coco is an amazing medium!

ganjalove

As these cuts are doing there thing...
I'll post a couple pics of last run. 15 qrazy trains in 3 gal coco

about 25 days in..

picture.php

and about 37 days in..

picture.php

unfortunately I was out of town so don't have any full flower pics
but not to worry there will be a lot more harvests to come!!

a pic of my reservoir and a second for when they start drinkin heavily

picture.php

all trimmed, ended up with 3 lbs

picture.php

Lookin for a much higher yield this time around as I dial the system in, but hey can't complain.

New photos to come, as soon as there is something to look at!

Ganja

L

lazy gardener

damn son! outstanding job, what did you use to keep the temps down with?

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hi Ganjalove,, Real Nice set up. I'll take a seat for this fine show !! :thank you:

This threads come on time, I'm currently building the exact same setup as yours..:woohoo: :thank you:

I aim to use 6x600w lights with approx 35 plants in 6.5litrs of coco.

stay well and grow strong!

Synthesis

This is a beautiful set up man I love it :D will be sure to provide you with consistently great nugs. Keep us posted champ!

ganjalove

Lazy: Thanks for the kind words man, there was no need to use an ac/dehumidifier last time around but for the summer I'm gonna install one so i can seal the room completely

azad: Looking forward to seeing the outcome, 600's are the way to go!

Wantaknow: appreciate it!

Synthesis: Will do! Thanks!

If you have any questions, ask? IC has helped me throughout the years and I'd love to give back!

Ganja

ganjalove

Well.. a week has gone by and they are settling in nicely.
Also set up an AC/Dehumidifier to control the temps. It was getting into the high 80's now staying a cool 78 degrees!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Topped some of the bigger plants to let the smaller ones stake their ground. Thinking about building a scrog in the next week or so and flip!

Ganja

Wow man nice setup. I have a keeper cut of chocolope found out of 2.beans. likely in my top 5 out of about 300 or so beans popped in 2011. The right pheno is totally righteous. Good luck with your grow.

ganjalove

Big John: appreciate it, I think it'll be a fun one to watch!

FunkJungle: Dig the name, It's a damn good pheno. A friend of mine has been growin it for awhile and gifted me these cuts def a keeper!

L

lazy gardener

looks good in there, that ac will help keep you dailed in. got a portable 12,000 the other day also, really has made a difference. those exhust tudes get steaming hot! what did you wrap yours with?

OG_TGR

Yooo I'm in!

Looking good man! Damn you only got #3 out of that?? It looked like a bunch more in the basket hanger. I've got one of those hanging racks, too. It's really nice but seems so much harder to gauge as I am used to looking at old school hangers with shit hanging off of it, lol.