What's new

3600 watt vertical tree Emporium

G

Guest 168361

hey all,

been a while since ive been on here. figured i'd post an update.

basically a heath robinson style tree grow in one row and the other row is vertical scrogs. all fed with organic nutes (nectar for the gods advanced line)

just triggered flowering so probably ready in around 10 weeks. these fuckers are taking over the basement!!!

enjoy the show

G

Guest 168361

haha no....they were moms for way too long and now i just figured i'd throw em into flower.

whole bunch of strains....kc36, white widow, ak47, strawberry cough, bubblegum, jackscleanerXcotton candy, power plant, chocolope and i think thats it

G

Guest 168361

thanks greenlife

yea im hoping to pull a sic yield off each one.....wanna try and rival heath.....i doubt it tho

G

Guest 168361

almost thinking of hitting these bad mommas with some bushmaster......what are your thoughts on that....anyone like bushmaster?

G

Guest 168361

"Rivaling heath"...

Shoot for the moon and land among stars?

:laughing: hahaha yea i hear ya. I don't know though, these bushes are some serious competition.....fuckin MONSTERS. lighting could probably be a little better, but hey if i land among the stars that would still be sweet. Last run i had some vertical trees pull 12 oz per plant....hoping to crush that number this time....way bigger way more light

G

Guest 168361

and i guess fuck bustmaster.....im just gonna prune the shit outta the interior scrag branches

G

Guest 168361

just got done doing a pretty big overhaul of pruning a few plants. a few look like sticks hahaha. im trying a new pruning strategy to try to get super long fat buds. we'll see if it works. pics soon to come!

brixx999

Re: Veg time?

Re: Veg time?

How long did you veg those trees for? also how do you like the Nectar For The Gods nute line?

Plants look Fantastic by the way.

G

Guest 168361

veg time??? not exactly sure....several months maybe something like 5-6 months haha.
as for nectar for the gods...shit is pretty good...probably the best organic ive worked with. i really like the concept of predigested organic nutes...performs like a synthetic but still organic. if you get a chance pick up the advanced line and the bloom chaos. just remember dont use it in hydro. shit foams like a mo fo.

G

Guest 168361

figured it was about time to get some updated pics of these trees. kind of went a little overboard trimming them up haha. oh well hopefully they respond well. lol...

here is the bbgum

the rest are a bunch of different strains.....kc36 white widow chocolope ak47 powerplant and the t strain. ohhh yeaa

:bump:it UP!

M

Mr Wolf

Wow man are you kidding me?!?

I love those huge plants. Can't wait to see the buds... I hope it goes well mr Skruddles!
:D :yes:

Very inspiring!

G

Guest 168361

haha thanks mr. wolf i am also looking forward to the buds....hope theres a bunch!

in case anyone is wondering they are in 15gal smartpots

Latest posts

Latest posts