What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I did some tests, with few little dried bud,so they are not definitive, the cure can change many things...
-diesel,I was disappointed,a bitter taste, indefinite,with body effect,no more strong...
-delahaze,she should be a sort of super lemon haze,light aroma citrusy,and something that
reminded me of some old Swiss herb,effect strong,more psichedelic high followed by
relax...
-my super mix,this herb smell of mix of tropical fruit,sweet,the high is not very strong,a
feeling of joy without too much "sativa electricity",good for the daytime...

obviously it's an early test, just to try something.

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I gotta cut the last clone of Neville haze/nl5haze,she turned hermie,i think I'll have to remake all the crosses using seeds I bought from mr.nice ....Meanwhile, two jarilla have gone elsewhere,for an interesting cross with old mexican,time will tell...(but i also make a cross haze x thai x jarilla)...

G

Ah,bummer!So this grow isn't undercover just from the law ,but also from the in-law :laughing:
Good vibez to you and your family brother :)

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Hahaha yes:laughing:
A part the family,outdoor make a beautiful plants,also in little pots,but indoor is good for many other things,the last year I tried to cultivate purple haze x thai,more sensitive to cold, has not matured enough....and i cant make Oldtimer haze and other long flowering sativa outdoor...

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
The zam x destroyer is becoming more and more purple...

this is the last photo I got from jarilla, this pheno shows pink pistils ....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
Today i smoked a little bud of Neville haze/nl5xhaze,initially a strong aroma of incense is tasted, which gradually becomes more pleasant,the high is great,very euforic and psichedelic,at the end it becomes slightly relaxing, but not heavy,who smoked the old moroccan kif or the old sensi hindukush knows what I mean ...a pleasant relax,but not couchlock....

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran

Homegrown fantaseeds haze,slow pheno....really I dont know what to think about this plant,she is strange,since she was born.....