What's new

30x Chemdog Double-D

rootfingers

Why not top them? I've found that topping my sdibl (It seems safe to assume these have a similar stretch?) around the fifth node just once before flower reduces the end height, maybe a 3/8 or so reduction. It seems to me, safe to assume, that these have a similar stretch.?

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
clowntown said:
I think I remember bon saying that the one plant that he flowered out started out as a male, then turned female, then hermed in late flower.

If that's what you're asking. Uniformity? He culled the rest early, since they all started to show male flowers first.

yes thats what i woz asking.....ok no need to ask'm then...

B

bon

sorry core, i missed your question... They were not stable, but in the end soooo worth the hassle... I see my jar of chemdog getting more and more empty, gheghe :joint:

Cheers

sannie

I am getting curius more and more about the chem dd :rasta:
I hope i can tell more next week when i smoked it? (friend bon :headbange )

greetz sannie

SativaBelieva

Shuffle

Shuffle

REZDOG said:
Top 'em at 12",flower 'em at 15"-16",they don't stretch much at all....

Dank je voor je advies, wietroker!

The plants are now 16-21cm, or 6''-8'' high... looks like I'm right on schedule to start flowering early April... I'll take cuttings next week...

I've shuffled the plants... putting the largest plants to the corners... and the smallest in the middle row...

New line up:

11-02-03-05-10
13-01-04-15-09
-07-06-08-12-

Last edited:

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
id love the room to run 30 of these.

(id prolly still run out in a month tho....)

great work, dood.

keep us updated, ok?

:wave:

SativaBelieva

Topped

Topped

The veg room was getting crowded... most plants had developed strong lower shoots... but now there is little space to grow sidewards, the tops start shooting faster... so I cut off the heads to level the canopy... at 17-19cm / 7'' high... only # 2 and # 11 are topped at 21-22cm / 8''...

I have also took cuts today... 4 of each plant, except of # 15 of which I took only 2... all plants have 8 shoots left, except # 3, # 5 and # 9 which have 10 shoots...

Usually i take the lowest shoots... but the lowest shoots of many of these ChemDDs were so well developed... with the 2nd set of shoots towering over the 4th set... so I've cut the 1st and the 4th shoots for rooting... except for # 3, # 6 and # 7 where I've cut the 1st and 2nd shoots, as these were lagging behind...

# 4 is real thursty and has a hollow stem... other with hollow stems are # 2, # 6, # 10 and # 13...

Befor:

After:

New line up:

11-02-04-05-10
07-06-03-15-09
-13-01-08-12-

Last edited:

lovelightpower

Veteran
lookin really healthy! got some double D seeds, but sprouted my alpha desiels first. will probably sprout some DD and an outdoor strain next week.
usually i grow up my seedling to about just over a foot, then take as many cuttings (labeling them carefully) as possible, leaving maybe two top branches for the plant to focus its energy into. then put it straight into flower. i can then sex my plants and discard males i do not need.
does anyone think this is too harsh on the plants, and could maybe cause females to turn male or herm?
amazing grow report SB! :respect:

bbing

Are there specific targets already established with the ChemDog DD?
i.e. traits to look for? (that turn out to be what I would call screamers)

or is a matter of your growing situation and pp?

Nice show, ya mind if I go along for the ride? :wave:

Last edited:

skar

very proper grow SB, prop's to you for the good work i'll look forward to see them girls in full bloom.

lovelightpower said:
usually i grow up my seedling to about just over a foot, then take as many cuttings (labeling them carefully) as possible, leaving maybe two top branches for the plant to focus its energy into. then put it straight into flower. i can then sex my plants and discard males i do not need.
does anyone think this is too harsh on the plants, and could maybe cause females to turn male or herm?

i usually prefer to give some days under the veg light to my plants after i take several cuts from them...then i put them in flower...just to be sure to not hurt or stress em. love so much my ladies ya know =)

but if it's a strain like SourDeez or KillerQueen who have a big ass stretch i think it's not a problem as long as the plants still healthy and dont suffer of it.

hope to help

SB, sorry for the out-of-thread hope you don't mind man just let me know if you want me to edit ;)

peace

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Hi you doing SB? Plants are looking really great. Glad to get the chance to see your work. I'm looking forward to seeing how they turn out.