What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

30kw residential buildout

the.rise

thanks a lot for sharing while you were comfy. This thread gave me the gumption to start my own 10-12k buildout and I gained some valuable knowledge along the way.

Peace and best of luck,

The.Rise

Gratefully95

sorry for deleting everything. i don't feel safe on the mag anymore.

Gypsy went down and seems to have a thing for talking.

Gypsy get's arrested yesterday, and then Skip does a server backup? wtf.

Hey man any way to get this information anonymously out? I would love to read it again. It was very inspiring years ago when i only had 3k. Now im trying to plan something like this and would love to read it again.

Thanks either way man!

Gratefully95

Hey man any way to get this information anonymously out? I would love to read it again. It was very inspiring years ago when i only had 3k. Now im trying to plan something like this and would love to read it again.

Thanks either way man!

Haha this is my first post. I bet youll just laugh at this. Been lurking for about 8 years and finally signed up 2 years ago. haha

Anyways thanks for the info regardless.

Kaskadian

Veteran
I doubt he will re-post something he deleted. If it came down for security reasons, it'll stay down.

Latest posts

Latest posts