What's new

30%

digging

Congratulations Tony, you earned every last percentages of those 30 % !!!

Can't wait for your BX 4 release :)))))))))

Robney

Congrats Tony! Way to breed something that strong! Hope the bx2 I'm flowering will have some of that strength in her!

Tynehead Tom

i have a warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I have a good stash of the BX2 in my vault :pimp3:
When the Green drops the Bullshit stops....... gawdamn rights brother !

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats peeps,,,,that is some thc %,,,,,,
g/bubble takes no prisoners,,,,,,s2

A

Ashin Kusher

Gorgeous looking flower, looks caked,Props on that 30% Score!

From an old school grower who reads, learns, and admires from a quite perch....well done Tony. I have two packs of BOG sour bubble in the fridge...and an itch to fondle some Gorilla babes. Hopefully I'll be able to do both in the near future. My old ass finally made it to Colorado. Kudos man!

$eriously$illy

Congrats on the sample test, even more so actually on the GB project overall. Those are the kind of well-worked genetics I can run with confidence, knowing I won't be wasting time or space sorting through numbers of under-performers in the hunt for that prized pheno.

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
Congrats, I had no idea it'd be such a big hit after you obtained that male.

indagroove

Veteran
Very nice. Wondering where I can get a cut in the 831, but it seems I have to post 50 irrelevant posts first before my PM gets enabled. Guess I'll be trolling the forums later tonight lol..

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He pops in occasionally yet, my sour b lines came from his keeper mom, in effect his selections and friendship played a huge role in things. Can't thank the man enough.

Latest posts

Latest posts