What's new

30 minutes ago, police showed up at my door regarding suspicious package

The pigs knocked aggressively. I didn't answer. They persisted. Panic didn't set in as I thought it would, although this has more to do with being half-drunk than brave. I consider fetching my weapon. No, they have nothing. I'm not even growing right here, right now.

"It's probably something small," I convince myself.

I answer the door.

"We have some questions about a package someone mailed you."

Now Fear hits me instantaneously. Like I'm a fuggin' trained warrior, my "training" kicks in; my game face shifts from semi-serious mode to "you're going to be in prison for the foreseeable future" mode. Are they enforcing seed intercepts now? Did some asshole send me some weed in the mail?

Nope. Just my mom sending me raspberries. Yep, raspberries. Mom thought raspberries would make it through regular ole' express mail without getting too hot and turning to liquid mush. In summer. In the Midwest.

If I ever make a dumb thread, or a post that really offends you, forgive me. It's my genetics. It's not my fault. I had no real shot at intelligence.

God damnit, mom.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
yo momma so........
facebook-chat-emoticons-pacman.jpg

G

guest86120975

This really doesn't compute. Are you saying they smelled something and didn't open it to see what it was?

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Damn Mom really put you inna JAM. JAM it Ma!!

UR forgiven fuknut!!!! Damn I miss my Mom. Kiss yours when u see her..:cathug:

G

greenmatter

that is funny as hell..... truth is way stranger than fiction some days. go mom!

M

merlot

Sketchy! Police knocking on the door is NEVER fun!

Glad it all worked out though.. and was just after some raspberries ;)

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn they actually send out cops for this kind of shit? i woulda thought they would just trash or discard the shipment, etc...

Latest posts

Latest posts