What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 weeks into my first indoor grow!

LJ farming

E9DFAE5D-68A5-42C1-847B-85E0BFCFE3F2.jpeg
Like the title says I’m 3 weeks into my first indoor grow and I am digging it! The stressful moments when you aren’t sure what to do because all you have ever done is outdoor and also there is SO much misinformation on the internet seem to be becoming rarer and rarer. I can honestly say that from the honest, knowledgeable, and genuine help I have received here on ICMAG over the past week or so that I don’t think I will ever visit another site again. Can’t cry over spilt milk but my outdoor growing seasons over the past several years would have been much easier had I found IC sooner. I look forward to meeting many more of you but I would truly like to thank HEMPCAT and Explosive (spelled incorrectly) for their advice on my first flip at the beginning of the week when I was pulling what little hair I have left out. So cheers to you gentlemen and like I said earlier this week DAMN this indoor growing happens in the blink of an eye! Looking forward to seeing what the next 55-65 days has in store for me and my now 9 ladies and can’t wait to get my room finished because 300 pound 6’3” men should NEVER GROW IN A TENT! So I guess that’s my first advice to the IC community. Again if you didn’t hear me the first time BIG GUYS SHOULDN’T GROW IN LITTLE TENTS!
Peace Out,
LJ

Attachments

• E9DFAE5D-68A5-42C1-847B-85E0BFCFE3F2.jpeg
    E9DFAE5D-68A5-42C1-847B-85E0BFCFE3F2.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 52
  • E2E8D09C-5A93-49C4-AA3C-C7F85A870AED.jpeg
    E2E8D09C-5A93-49C4-AA3C-C7F85A870AED.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 64

JackWhite1

It looks very nice and healthy! I'm personally growing a bit less (because do not need much) but to be honest with you, first weeks were stressful for me because that was first time for that I've ever grew something :D