What's new

3 weeks into flower.. whats wrong????

ummmmm u said you were in flower right mighten this be linked to something much more simple such as nitrogen defficency im in flower at about the same days you are im not noticcing alot of it or anything but ive had a leaf here or there turn yello and die but its always looked like nitrogen deff to me and to fix this do absolutelly nothing nitrogen isnt wanted nor needed during your flower cycle

theres only one way to be sure of nute lock and thats by phing your run offs anf from what ive read and from my own expierences in organic gardening ph doesnt mean shit all my plants in flower at the moment for the first month they were transplanted into the soil mix i use for flower there run off was 4.8-5.3 after about a month of continueslly pouring my nutes and water at a ph of 6.8-7.1 and after a month my run offs are slowly coming back up to the 6.2-6.3 range ive been shooting for i dont know the cause id really like to know my soil mix includes dolomite lime and azomite sunshine bales #4 bale and worm castings with a few other ammendments my plants are thriving they love it have no problems at all with the acidic conditions the soil ph is about 6.3 the run off ph is like 4.8 just percervierence has turned the tides for me the plants being spoke of are the ones in my photo albums and can be reached by the link within my signature ty

mnsmokin

thanks guys.. going to give her a day or so.. if nothing gets better I'm going to flush the soil and hope all goes well Have a couple pics in my album but cant get them to load on my post

kushism

Glad the micro nutes helped, that would have been my suggestion also..

Good Luck..

As per uploading pic to the site, try going to "MY IC" and then albums and pics.. Create an album.. I don;t think post count has anything to do with uploading/displaying pics..

250w hps.. but she like stalled for a week and a half.. looks better though

lol ok makes sense im running a 1000w hps i was thinking no way man this guys gotta be using alot smaller light than i am cause if thst 3 weeks im about to harvest lol not that dramatic but taller plants thats for sure