What's new

3 weeks in with Aptus shits blowing up around here..

Burnside GC

Couple weeks in with mills and aptus fasilitor and startboost, couldn't ask for anything more

OG bagseed, it should be all stretchy
But

EY3TffO.jpg

Gmj2g3Y.jpg

ShawnMan

Can we get more info on how you rig your trellises?

BTW, thanks for this thread. I tried Aptus a couple of grows ago and had the same kind of growth you are showing but didn't have my room temps dialed in and had some bugs because of the heat and was getting 1.75 per 1000w up from 1.25 I had been getting before trying to piecemeal a recipe together. Now that we have a 2 ton AC and our temps dialed in, I can't wait to try Aptus again. Used Heavy 16 full line this time around to see how it compared to Aptus, going back to Aptus. And based on the increase in yield, even under non optimal conditions, the price of Aptus is negligible when yield, resin production and flavor are taken into account.

O

Oti$

He gives a little tutorial on how he trellises toward the beginning, maybe in the first ten pages. His weaving technique helped me hit some awesome numbers in my beds

Allendawg

Hort students been using expired Russian aspirin for decades! Aptus is known as a "1 trick pony" in Ag they are respected for facilitator that's it nothing else!

UNREGISTRD

Hort students been using expired Russian aspirin for decades! Aptus is known as a "1 trick pony" in Ag they are respected for facilitator that's it nothing else!

always thought it was just Potassium silicate? People seem to be stuck on it though!..

hellokarl69

Just a quickie guys. Been running CO2 (sealed room) and Infusing Rhizo pots with Oxygen using air domes underneath (fresh air from outside). Now i don't see this being done on other sealed grows so am i missing something or will the plants get enough Oxygen whilst sat in CO2 rich environment?

Wendull C.

Veteran
I only use sealed rooms unless conditions require other methods. Mostly the start up cost of an ac and an industrial dehumidifier, and I have never added oxygen to the root zone except with an air stone in the reservoir.
My best yields have come from sealed rooms also.

hellokarl69

I only use sealed rooms unless conditions require other methods. Mostly the start up cost of an ac and an industrial dehumidifier, and I have never added oxygen to the root zone except with an air stone in the reservoir.
My best yields have come from sealed rooms also.
Cheers Buddy.

Adrianjay

24/0 or 18/6 During Veg

24/0 or 18/6 During Veg

Does anyone know Jack's light cycle during his veg cycle, if so what page is it on?

Wendull C.

Veteran
If you read the whole thread bro you learn so much more. I know that isn't what most want to hear but as they say nothing worthwhile comes with the aid of short cuts.
This is the second time this week I read the whole thread and just decided to answer a question, not my thread just thought I would help out since I received a wealth of information by just reading 153 pages twice.

Allendawg

Potassium silicate has high PH! That's the disadvantage, though Aptus makes best SilIcic in the industry, how one uses it is what matter! It's not for everyone!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Except their not lol. Hell the OP of this thread doesn't even use it anymore.:tiphat:

true that, jack doesn't use aptus anymore he's using raw salts mixed up to master NPKalis recipe. and his new grow is absolutely shitttttttin on every thing else I've ever seen. truly an innovator in the indoor grow game! whenever i see pictures of "legal" grows from WA and CO i just laugh because most of them aren't even close to the level Jack is on.