What's new

3 tent multi strain grow.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey Organic,
I usually put one in the flower tent at a time. So they would all be at different stages going off the same rez, sometimes a few weeks into flower I like to add a bud booster. I have seen the 2 x 2 tables, but that'd barely be big enough for one plant.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lookin' good :biggrin: Nice pics too

How's that 5x5 rosin press treatin' you, any good? Thinkin' about getting one.

Thanks, Duck. I'm not using the press so much. I have the trusty hair straightener plugged in under my desk always! It's so easy to just pop some shit in and shatter out! If you use a straightener make sure it's not too hot. I usually press with mine off. About 180-200 is all you need with the types i'm currently running. I usually just run bubble; which is incredibly easy. I went and got some unbleached coffee filters and just use those as a screen to hold the bubble and press away!!! SHATTER!!!...:woohoo::biggrin:
picture.php
picture.php

Plus the combo of varieties I'm using has a very interesting mix of fruit and skunk. mmmmmmmm..................

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sprayed all three tents down with some insecticidal soap at half the labeled rate as a preventative.

whiteberrieS

Jules
Veteran
:good: Need to get some Actinovate..gotta have the door open with the thousandwatter, got me a minor PM situation, need to nip it in the bud sorta speak. before it gets to the bud, kinda talk. yawmsaynawmeentz.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hate spraying anything on mine. Even in veg I don't like doing it. Some of my vegging plants have resin on them already and that in turn would soak up the product into the trichomes. Not something I want happening.

whiteberrieS

Jules
Veteran
Actinovate's a beneficial (streptomyces,) half price of OG Biowar tho so that's the ASAP and OG Biowar after chop. Eagle20 has the naphthalene, si, si, la cuca racha. Caused cancer in lab animals, as a cancer gene haver/smoker I dont need anything else causing the shit haha.

Got CBD en route for my bro's mo-nlaw & gonna start supplementing myself.

whiteberrieS

Jules
Veteran
nice. I want the topicals/RSO..what do you do with it RSO? coconut capsules? :chin:

topicals for these gotdang moles haha wasnt made for the desert.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I still have a pint of RSO that was infused into coconut oil, then infused into honey. I'm using a salve now that kills the pain in my knee. Didn't use it today and my mobility has been cut back by 10% or so. Rub a glob on it and it's back to no pain. I need to make some more RSO to see if the end product is a little more palatable. The first batch had a weird taste to it(bitterness). It would be nice to have it tested for residual solvents. I'm not sure if I boiled all the alcohol off.

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice. I want the topicals/RSO..what do you do with it RSO? coconut capsules? :chin:

topicals for these gotdang moles haha wasnt made for the desert.

While it's still hot suck it up into a syringe. dose it directly onto the spot. I've seen someone somewhere talking about it.:biggrin:

Trich_Tyson

Heady is into the topicals.. I'm quite interested as well..

Souped to get going with that Rosin though. You have experience squishing trim OGF?

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cleaned the tray and reservoir in the 2x4. Refilled with 20 gal of RO. 160ml of A&B, 80ml of start-r. First feed will be tomorrow. Flushed the plants in the 5x5 some more today and used a shop vac to suck the water out of the saucers. They're starting to perk up a little. Watered the moms with RO. It's about time to start taking some clones. Going to throw some blue dream and GSC PCK crosses into the 3x3 & 4x4. Short veg.

Latest posts

Latest posts