What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 slh RDWC

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hello friends.i deside to start new thread after a long time..
new grow room with new hydro sustem-hand made- and 3 buckets.this is my first grow with 3 plants only and im sure that
is not problem since i found dwc.
the plants are vegging about 2 months now but not in good conditions until before 2 weeks..
one month they were in tap water 0,8 without ml fertilizer.
propably my tap water has someting good in it..
i have ro filter but the plants looks so happy,i dont know what to do,i run hydro 3 years now and first time i use tap water with great success.

about the details now, i veg them with 400 mh and i will give them 1200w green power in couple days.
the water pump is big enough 5000l/h -maybe more- and every bucket has 15w from one big air pump..the root growth is simply amazing. more bubbles more roots:)
GHE 1-2-3-1 for flower without booster and pk s

couple photos from the last days...

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hey scroger thanks man!

5 days flower

i still have not deside what to do for training,i wanted vertical
but seems difficult with those bushes,maybe some screen..

picture.php

^^ i like the big one, looks like the slh keeper i have

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Tsakalos

Greetings (as a new member). Doing my first dwc,2 1/2-3 weeks veg, 3 plants. Will be following for tips, ideas, etc.. because i'd like to keep it simple also, at least until i see what works for me. Happy i found your thread and good luck on your grow!

W

willyweed

can not see ya pictures bro .it may be some privacy setting in your gallery think you have to make the pics public ! goodluck .willyweed

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
sorry friends the grow is over.... one of my friends busted so,
i had to throw my plants for my safety... never knows....
the first days i felt terrible but now i feel better because freedom is much better then weed,also i have some seeds in the paper..

thank you all:)

Latest posts

Latest posts