What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 branch node

Stonkstoner

First time grower using RQS Northern lights, Royal Moby, OG Kush, and the star Medusa F1. Used paper towel method and placed on top of my ps5 for warmth. The picture below is 24 hours after starting them. Jan 9th 2024 week 1. IMG_8268.jpeg
Using 2 Viparspectra 2024 P1000 LEDs and planted in Master Garden organic potting mix and feeding ph 6.5 water. Jan 16th week 2.
IMG_8302.jpeg

This is when I noticed the 3 branch node on my Medusa F1. Started using fox farm trio (big bloom) at half strength. Medusa is bottom left. Jan 23th 2024 week 3.
IMG_8384.jpeg

Have transplanted into 2 gal pots with the same soil and have started adding grow big to every other water as well as big bloom. Jan 30th 2024 week 4.
IMG_8489.jpeg
IMG_8491.jpeg

Keeping it going turned the lights up gave them some more space nutrients every other watering (alt days). Feb 13th week 6.
IMG_8541.jpeg
IMG_8540.jpeg
IMG_8538.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8489.jpeg
    IMG_8489.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Looking good friend, I'm going to ride with you for a while. Do you have an EC or TDS meter? Also, do you have a pH meter? It looks like you may could lower the lights by the looks of the long plant stems. Long stems vs short stocky stems can be an indication of needing more light. Keep us posted friend and thanks for sharing your garden with us.

Stonkstoner

I haven’t even heard of EC or TDS meters lol. I do have a ph meter. And lights make sense I raised them a lot cause I thought the white leaves meant it was too close.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I haven’t even heard of EC or TDS meters lol. I do have a ph meter. And lights make sense I raised them a lot cause I thought the white leaves meant it was too close.
It may be time for you to investigate and learn about meters. They don't cost much and are worth their weight in gold. Mandala Mike seed breeder showed me how important they are with growing cannabis.

Stonkstoner

It may be time for you to investigate and learn about meters. They don't cost much and are worth their weight in gold. Mandala Mike seed breeder showed me how important they are with growing cannabis.
As far as I have read and understood EC measures mineral content and want to aim for an EC of 1.2-1.5. TDS measures PPM (750-1500?). Both seem to measure electrical conductivity and thankfully it’s easy to get a 3 in 1 meter. From my little reading over the past day have me thinking I need to get the same meters for my soil as well?

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
I've been growing weed for a quarter century, never used a meter yet 🤣

This thread may be of interest if you like plants with 3 branches per node, this is my bruised nuts thread