What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 beautiful Blue Streak Females.

buzzy

Dr Pepper said:
Just wondering if crossing and getting too far from the ruderalis genes might make some of the plants non-autoflowering.
you only keep the plants that have the autoflowering trait.

i didnt find this thread till after i started the paper towel method without pre-cracking the seeds i bought at seed boutique.

What should i do?

grimcreeper

You don't have to precrack, it just helps sometimes. You can still crack them if they're damp, just be careful. I'd recomend scuffing the edges lightly where it would crack normally if they're already damp but it's still possible to precrack em. I do it with my front teeth, like opening a sunflower seed partially.

just planted some BS, after 48 hours on paper towel, some had tap roots, some had not. I just put all of them into potting soil with perc and verm...

How long before I will see some growth out of the soil?

Latest posts

Latest posts