What's new

3.6K RDWC - Harvest Master - New Room Build - Computer Controlled

Drfter

Hello and this is my second post on the forums.:comfort:. I have been reading on here alot lately and everyone seems to know alot and willing to help each other out.

New Setup
11' by 18' Room (SEALED)
3 1000W Lumateks
Harvest Master Pro
Gen1E
8" Maxfan
DIY RDWC Buckets 10 Site
2 Commercial Air Pumps
2" Oxystones
65 Pint Dehu

Nutrients
- Cutting Edge Solutions 6 Part
- Bush Master
- Gravity
- Hum Tea
- AN Overdive , Big Bud and Budcandy

Pic Time

Drfter

Strains - Sage and Sour , Deep Purple , Mean Green, Purple Diesel The last 2 are the large plants in the system

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
nice strains, im about to harvest 5 deep purples....they all turned purple, but each has different smells

interesting about the computer control.....anymore info on that? ive always been curious but it looked a bit too complicated so i never looked further....

SensiBC

Wow, you've got a Harvest Master? I've been reading about those for years, don't think I've ever actually seen one in action. Have you used it previously? Are you using it to it's full potential? How's it working out for you? Tell us more. :)

stussy22

after doing some reading on this Harvest Master that I over looked. Thanks SensiBC another +1 on how you like it.

Drfter

NIce set up dude for reals nice and clean too! Are you exhausting into the attic?

Right now I am not exhausting anything it stay pretty constant at 78. I think I will be changing that possibly to exhausting since the harvest master does a wonderful job at keeping the balance of CO2 and Temps right were they need to be. And also save me some money on power right now.

The harvest master has been working Awesome for me pretty easy to setup really just set a few settings and it learns everything else on its own in about a Hour!

I am using all 4 outlets right now , Fan,CO2,Dehumidifier,Lights I do not have a heater hooked up yet or a humidifier or my A/c.

I will post more pics tonight of the new plants in and loving it and the harvest master working!

Drfter

I am still working on making the room very organized and easy to use. My veg area is still not built but budget will make that another project later on down the road a tent is it for now. I am really excited about the bucket system looking for a very large root mass!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Right now I am not exhausting anything it stay pretty constant at 78. I think I will be changing that possibly to exhausting since the harvest master does a wonderful job at keeping the balance of CO2 and Temps right were they need to be. And also save me some money on power right now.

The harvest master has been working Awesome for me pretty easy to setup really just set a few settings and it learns everything else on its own in about a Hour!

I am using all 4 outlets right now , Fan,CO2,Dehumidifier,Lights I do not have a heater hooked up yet or a humidifier or my A/c.

I will post more pics tonight of the new plants in and loving it and the harvest master working!

so how does it send the information to your computer? i am assumming that the harvest master is the unit that allows you to control everything from another location...right?

Drfter

so how does it send the information to your computer? i am assumming that the harvest master is the unit that allows you to control everything from another location...right?

You can get software from the company, and there Text me Module that I will pick up later or go to the itelliclimate maybe. It in itself is a computer (PLC) of Sorts so you do not need a PC hooked up I am looking for the software so I can data log everything.

Drfter

I have not gotten the software since I have a Mac and do not like parallels , Well The CO2 Sensor is no longer reading for some reason I am going to play with it some more today after work but really not to impressed so far after using it for awhile. I am excited to used the intelliclimate after this round. If i do not get the sensor to work I will be Trying the Sentinal EVC-2 with a PPM4/Or CDM6 from Green Air Or maybe a PPM3 Since I would like to be able to control the amount of CO2 other then the PPM4 is Preset at 1500PPM

Drfter

I also made some Modifications to the buckets, The return lines are not large enough to run high flow rate through the feed line so they are now fed bye 1/4 line all the time since I really can tear it down and remodel. But Next run I will make my changes or go to the UC system

stussy22

Drfter I am looking to grab the PPM4 myself. The remote sensor is a huge plus. I plan on mounting all of my control displayed outside of the tent. I made the choice to go with a UC system myself. Just waiting for it to come in. Their looking good. What week are they on and what is your PPM/PH at?

Drfter

I have a PPM4 Now that works awesome for the price, I am on CES Full line So I have never checked my PH or PPM Ever.

Latest posts

Latest posts