What's new

3/22 Stop the raids rally and press conference

TheMan13

Veteran
Please join us if you can at the "stop the raids rally and press conference" being held on the front steps of the capital in Lansing, Michigan Tuesday March 22nd from noon to 2PM.

There have been raids going down across the state for weeks now with little to no media coverage or explanation. This shit must stop!

TheMan13

Veteran
There were demonstrations up in Gaylord this weekend already. I'm hoping this movement will gain enough speed that Snyder and Schuette will be forced to address the media, if not us directly on the 22nd.

http://www.9and10news.com/story/314...against-otsego-county-medical-marijuana-raids

10091005_G.jpg

^^^ (100) people

Last edited:

OneStonedPony

I'll be there. This shit needs to stop. County and state pigs rolling in here like they're the SS. While the locals don't sweat us. How fucked up is that.

TheMan13

Veteran
Today is the Stop the Raids rally in Lansing. The weather will be cloudy, but in the 50s. Please make the trip if you can. Sadly I will not make it personally due to recent health issues, but I will be there front and center in spirit ...

"Don't you think this outlaw shit has gotten out of hand?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC4Jc5a3nww
[YOUTUBEIF]sC4Jc5a3nww[/YOUTUBEIF]

I%2527m%2Bnot%2Ba%2Bcriminal.jpg

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
the raids need to stop

dispensary owners need to follow the law

It's not about the NORML lawyers ability to prop up hundreds of dispensaries with paid for legal opinions statewide for the past decade or the State's lawyers ability to consider dispensaries, caregivers and patients criminals by selling opposite legal opinions to our courts. It's about safe access for all those confused and caught in between and especially without a lawyer ...

My intel is that at least a few hundred showed up in Lansing this afternoon to Stop the Raids and demand safe access. We'll have to wait and see if that's enough to finally get the media's attention.

OneStonedPony

I went and I think there was probably 150 people there. I'm sure some probably came earlier, or after I packed it in. The Pigs behaved themselves but they looked like they were ready to spring on anyone who stepped out of line. I didn't see any throwdowns, it was pretty chill for a protest. I didn't see anyone get arrested in the 2 hours I was there. There were only two reporters there with cameras and neither stayed long.

What this women had to say, really hit home. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOl4TuxVbtA

I've had friends treated the same way and they were legal to.

no problems at a cannabis gathering while to be President of these US's you have to have a fight in the crowd...at least one...smh.
thanks for going OSP and thanks for keeping us informed TheMan!!

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
With Schutte and Snyder, our road is a difficult one. At BEST, they will set up a profit making venture for a chosen few to distribute crap pot like Health Canada did.

At worst, this SHIT will continue, or get more intense.

Sometimes, right before Legalization, the Constabulary feels it is their duty to make a Last-Ditch Effort while they still can. Also, Let us not forget Asset Forfeiture, a major source of revenue for local popo departments in this absurd state that USED to have some soul. Overtaken by the men who decided MI should be run likr a business. HASN"T WORKED OUT< FELLAS>..

UNtil S and S are gone, nothing will ultimately go our way, no matter how we vote on the cannabis issue, they will spin it any way they want. Somehow, A2 keeps going and going.. But, the rest of the state is suffering from complete fascism, against the will of the people.

After all, Are We Not Too Stupid to edit our own behaviour..? We need to be regulated. Yes, Sir....

Michi-Sippi in da House.