What's new

2x4 tent/tray, House & Garden+Botanicare, pure coco, 6-Green Ice, 2-Stardog, 2-Chem D

G

guest5703

Something might have just been bad, but I really didn't see any root aphids at the end of harvest....so Im left wondering what I did. You possibly have a better cut of Chem 4, I'm sure there are plenty of "chem 4s" out there, I'd like to try yours old soul to find out. Peace

hazy

Veteran
You possibly have a better cut of Chem 4, I'm sure there are plenty of "chem 4s" out there, I'd like to try yours old soul to find out. Peace

I hate to think that peeps would be floating around fake C4 cuts. There should only be one? real one. I have old Soul's, and it is outrageously stinky, very strong lemon something, I guess lemon fuel might be it. Very sharp strong smell. Cuts right into your sinuses. Stick your nose in it and smell c4 for an hour.

cali said:
You have any pics of that scrog??

Here's a couple of shots of that Sour Diesel ibl, mod scrogged VerdantGreen style. The pics don't do it justice.

Just for fun, the third pic of some Mofo. A big 4' tall monster, smells like key lime pie. It's in the back left, front left is a big Candy99 from some beans from nuggetshiner.

G

guest5703

Hell yea hazy that big mofo looks like some green ice almost! And the pics do some justice, that Sour D is large and tons of prime top colas! So you've got Chem 4 I remember I tried some of it before it was pretty good, better than what I'm working with. And yes people spread fake cuts especially in SD ya know, it sucks.

Nata-Never heard of it, where did you see it, in a shop??

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Hey! You would love the grape ice. Sooo wish i could get her back. She sounds just like your green ice but these buds smell more like 'grape' than anything i have seen or grown since. The most intoxicating smell. Nice smoke and taste too but i think i was more addicted to shoving my face in the bag. Literally it was like you had been mashing grapes with your feet at a Vineyard. Nice slight purple coloration. All the buds were 4" - 6" spears and i would say 8/10 on density. (its funny, i keep a running log of my notes on any strain that i have grow, she got an 8.5 overall but a 10 on smell.. and i am a hard judge. I have only given a 10/10 overall rating to one or 2 strains in my life.)

Anyway, i don't remember exactly where i got her from but everything is documented in the links of my sig. Just not sure which one

I have to pass out. Lets get together soon bro. Lots of fish just waiting to be caught. Take it easy man.

U harvesting right now?