What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2x Aeroflow 28

N

Neptune

Yo man, got some comments and suggestions from the audience...

1) You have a little bit of tip burn on your plants, what is your EC/PPM/PH? What Nutrients are you using? Looks a little too hot.... EC 2.0 is ideal for most all strains, and even lower for some Sativas.

2) You veg HAZE too long. If you are using 2x 400w lamps, they only have a penetration of 1-2 ft. or ~ 50cm. So the light can only grow buds on the top 50cm of the plant, you want to flip 12/12 on Haze plants with 1-2 days veg. Just flower them right away to keep them short and compact.

3) Or else, try a sativa hybrid with some skunk or afghani in it... to keep the height down. Bottom line is, those plants are just too damn tall for 400w lamps. You will end up with a lot of work and small yeild this way.

4) Awesome Aeroflow... I always dreamed of having a big aeroflow room. very easy to get HIGH yeild in one of these.... grow AK47.

ok here is some fresh pics.. first i want to start with the mother room.

Here is mazar frome dutch-passion. abaout 2 weeks old now.
DSC_2638.jpg

Here is a ebb`en`flow home made system 4 afghani..
DSC_2607.jpg

DSC_2633.jpg

mother room.
DSC_2659.jpg

2 blue berry frome hvite label still vegging.

DSC_2635.jpg

Rainforest with finnit cuttings. and beside iss mystery plant. its white rhino or ak-48 or white widow.

DSC_2636.jpg

Here is the moms to the plante inn the aeroflow.

DSC_2634.jpg

Flowering room.

Aeroflow 5 weeks inn flowering.

DSC_2617.jpg

Afghani 3 weeks more.

DSC_2608.jpg

DSC_2658.jpg

DSC_2612.jpg

DSC_2625.jpg

2 Blue berry frome hvite label.. just shoing sex 2 female.

DSC_2620.jpg

2 aghani inn dwc.. abaout 1.5 weeks iinto flowering.

DSC_2619.jpg

Under.

DSC_2621.jpg

N

Neptune

Looks great, keep em coming man!

Like that afghani... pretty tall for an affy!

Neptune said:
Yo man, got some comments and suggestions from the audience...

1) You have a little bit of tip burn on your plants, what is your EC/PPM/PH? What Nutrients are you using? Looks a little too hot.... EC 2.0 is ideal for most all strains, and even lower for some Sativas.

2) You veg HAZE too long. If you are using 2x 400w lamps, they only have a penetration of 1-2 ft. or ~ 50cm. So the light can only grow buds on the top 50cm of the plant, you want to flip 12/12 on Haze plants with 1-2 days veg. Just flower them right away to keep them short and compact.

3) Or else, try a sativa hybrid with some skunk or afghani in it... to keep the height down. Bottom line is, those plants are just too damn tall for 400w lamps. You will end up with a lot of work and small yeild this way.

4) Awesome Aeroflow... I always dreamed of having a big aeroflow room. very easy to get HIGH yeild in one of these.... grow AK47.

Hi Neptune

i try to keep the ph betven 6.5 and 5.5... and ec is 1.8 to 2.0 and im usin ghe 3 part nutrienets.

yeah my haze grow to big i know. i dont think so strong sativa plants are gode to grow inn aerflows. and im using 2x600w hps. and the other plant inn dwc have 2x600w hps.

i trying to find some strong indica they dont grow to long. and the blue berrys i have going on inn dwc they is loking really gode. i think i want to juse them inn the aeroflow next time...

is the ak 47 frome seriuse seeds? i have a bag off kali mist inn my seed box. and i have some ak-48 frome nirvana that i just started.

G

Looking good meng =]

One question though, at what ratio are ya mixin the 3 part?

G

Nice looking set ups you got bro. Always wanted an aeroflo. Keep the pics comin...
l8r's

Trigg

foxygrower

Yo No,

I like the aero bro. i'm working on an Ebb and Flow my self, first time in hydro and it really is a lot of fun. if I were you tho I would trim the girls down to help air flow and to concentrate the bud mass. really the bottom half could go. otherwise looks great.

Peace,
FG

foxygrower said:
Yo No,

I like the aero bro. i'm working on an Ebb and Flow my self, first time in hydro and it really is a lot of fun. if I were you tho I would trim the girls down to help air flow and to concentrate the bud mass. really the bottom half could go. otherwise looks great.

Peace,
FG

i know. i want to find a shorter strain. the Bleuberrie i have going on i dwc. is loking to be a gode strain to grow inn a aeroflow. i think i gonna make a scrog to next grow i tha aeroflow.

Indica Sativa said:
Looking good meng =]

One question though, at what ratio are ya mixin the 3 part?

in flowering i use. 3 ml. Blom. 2 ml. micro. 1 ml. grow. and in vegg i use 3 ml grow. 2 ml micro . and 1 ml Blom.

ok. Here is some fresh pics frome yesterday. :yummy:
i started with Ripen 5 days agoe. and they have 5 more 5 days to go before 1 week with flushing....
DSC_2742-redo.jpg

DSC_2790.jpg

DSC_2738.jpg

bud shots.

DSC_2723.jpg

DSC_2720-crop.jpg

DSC_2721.jpg

DSC_2731-trfo.jpg

DSC_2739.jpg

DSC_2733.jpg

DSC_2742-redo2.jpg

DSC_2744-redo.jpg

DSC_2744.jpg

And here is some pics frome the plants in Dwc. 2 afghani frome nirvana and 4 blueberries frome white label. 3 off 4 is loking to be female, and 1 male.

Afghani. abaoute 3 weeks inn flowering.
DSC_2761.jpg

bud shots.

DSC_2745.jpg

DSC_2745-crop.jpg

DSC_2753.jpg

Blueberries.

DSC_2771.jpg

DSC_2783.jpg

and some more aeroflow pics.

DSC_2767.jpg

DSC_2792.jpg

and i had to install 1 more carbonfilter. hehe... :joint: :joint:

DSC_2786.jpg

Last edited:
Ok... Here is some new pics...

here is some pics frome the harwest frome the aeroflow.

[IMG]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a152/psyp/MG/DSC_3046------.jpg

DSC_3033.jpg

DSC_3093.jpg

DSC_3098---rr.jpg

Crop-undried.jpg

DSC_3105.jpg

DSC_3111.jpg

DSC_3037.jpg

DSC_3094.jpg

Crop-NEWnew.jpg

Last edited:
G

Looking truly amazing dude! I can almost smell it from here :)
Good luck if you need any!
~neilspotshop

thanks neilspotshop i always need god luck.

i have a lots off things going on.
i just putt 2 kali-mist frome seriuse seeds to flowering a both turn out to be female.
and i have 1 mazzar that have stayed fore 3.5 weeks inn flowering now.

i come back with some more pics frome the blueberries and the other plants later.

G

Blue berrie trees! hehe look good! I got a kali mist cross going at the moment, i think you will like her.