What's new

2week darkness???

G

I checked my girls today. They are finally starting to change colors from the bottom up of course. My two Widows are a week apart. My space would be overgrown with both of them at their peak, at the same time.

I took a lower bracnch off yesterday, and will let it dry wth a Serious Seeds SuperSkunk I just harvested. I like to mix 'em up in the bowl.

I have a bunch of Blueberry's maturing about three weeks behind the Widows. They will make a nice addition to the Widow taste and high. Why cross-breed when I can just put 'em together in the bowl. big grin

Enjoy your harvest. Be patient and it will pay off.

Avid

G

OMG Avid that description of smokin...I love it!! I think I got contact high from readin that post :yummy: :wave: I know quite a few peeps doin the WW, and they all do the light cut back trick to them, starting 1 week into it. Peace

help

help

Sorry its been a while…been busy harvesting……yeah!!!

Hey rellikbuzz thanks for da info…..as usual dis site delivers. I harvested in the dark with a flashlight so as to trim the buds………OHHHH she looks good.

Hi AvidLerner, thanks for your description, it sure has me salivating and shit……cant wait to taste mine.

Hey malia, yep that description sure got me longing for a smoke.

GOT A PROBLEM…….somehow she has been drying for a day and a half, and the smell has totally disappeared. She doesn’t smell the same, smells like grass or something. Have I fcked her up? Does the sweet ole dank smell ever come back? PLEASE HELP???? :confused:

G

The smell comes back stronger!

I am being patient with mine. They are like little trees. I cut off a lower branch and it was the thickness of my little finger. The main bud is about 2" across. Drying in my little humidor over the veg cbinet. Nice and warm. Can't wait. uuuummmm

You are going to enjoy the buzz!

Congrats!

Avid

AvidLerner: Thanks for stopping by :wave: Seems more and more people are harvesting or at least close to .....grow on guyz. I to snipped some bud about a week before harvest and let it dry for a week. When i smoked some in a bowl........NOTHING HAPPENED....NO HIGH NUTHIN :confused: Should i have dried it longer :frown: HHHHHEEEEELLLLPPPPP :chin: Nways got some eye candy for yall ....sorry bout the lack of quality.....still learning alot of tings :canabis:

just some of da budz from da main cola

One close up (blurry.....apologies)

G

CB,
Them are some small bubs. My lower buds measure about 1-1/2" across and maybe threee inches long, and dense and thick. My main cola is about the size around of a fist and maybe 10" or 12" long. I thin k when you harvested early, the thc has not fully developed. The crystals are what is needed for the high, I think. Let them cure longer and it gets better. I cure mine in a dark dry place in a jar. not in air. The aroma is captured better, I think. There is a thread on curing. Good read!

Malia. LOL.

I am drying a bud now and it is frosty and glistens in the light when moved. I can smell it sweet and slightly dank. I also have a bunch of Blueberry maturing at the same time. it is hard to differentiate the two aromas sometimes.

Good Luck!

Avid

Hey Avid i also think i harvested early but seeing how i grew her.....no figure she has a lowish yield. I grew her using a 250watt hps, No fan, no bloodmeal or bonemeal, no co2, bloom ferts used once and grow ferts used twice throughout the grow. 3 weeks or so before harvest she looked like dis

so the pics above are the main cola cut up with the biggest bud measuring 1-2 inches wide and 3 inches long .....not that bad considering. Nways is it normal to
smoke bud dried for only a week with no cure and not get high????PLEASE GUYZ let me know im dying ta know????

G

Looks real nice. Is it frosty. I can see trichs easily without any magnafication. I am just waiting for her and her sister to get some more red in her before I bring them down. I have a Blueberry and OrangeBud waiting patiently for their turn.

That is nice gowth with minimal feeding. I use aeroponics and get fast and furious growth. I used to grow in dirt. Too Slow for me. Almost Painful. I can see an inch a day easily. I use GH 3-part, Tiger BigBloom, BudSwell Batt Quano, Diamond Nectar, and Doc's Carbon.

I set up a nice little 2x2 E&F table for the missus and her spring garden. Eveyone comes by and sees it and asks me how much and will I build them one? LOL

Avid

Latest posts

Latest posts