What's new

2nd Grow in Coco with Autopots

Rebeloss

Hello everybody,

Im vegging for 4 weeks now and planning to give them a week more before changing to 12/12.
Some info about the grow

Pot size : 25L AutoPots XL is gonna be the final pot,till then i hand water
Medium : Atami COCO 70%coco 30% perlite
Lights : 3x600w Samsung Leds
Nutrients : A mix of Canna and Advanced Nutrients +Silica
Strains :
1)Purple Punch
2)Chemdawg
3)Pink lemonade

All of them are clones from the first grow and most of them look weird cause i took them in early flowering stage,so they revegging
and grow in all kinds of shapes and heights lol
Right now they are growing in 3,5L pots of Coco.I feed them every time with 5.8PH and max 1.1 EC using the following nutes:
Veg Nutes :
  • B52 AN
  • Rhizotonic Canna
  • SiliconMax Vitalink
  • Canna AquaVega A and B
  • Cal Mag Canna
Lately i ve been exprimenting with drippers,i think my next run will be with drippers till i move them to autopots.I ve been hand watering twice(now x3 with drippers)every day
which is a pain in the ass.
Temperatures around 26-27c with lights on and 21-23c when lights are off.Humidity levels around 50%,struggling to increase it cause of the dry climate here..I m
using wet towels and a humidifier.

I had some problems with the runoff EC,i didnt water till i had runoff and in general i did treat it like soil for most of the time but then i read all the topics and realized i had to change strategy..(we live and learn)and had high EC concentration.I did flush a few times with water and they responded pretty quick.Now i am back to normal feeding schedule.
Also i detected thrips and treated them already with a solution called Permasect C.
Some photos from today
IMG_20210523_184352.jpg
IMG_20210523_184404.jpg
IMG_20210523_184418.jpg

Consolidated

Everything looks great Rebeloss .
Because I also use autopots, they could already feed on them ... put them forward.

PS. I suspect from your nickname, that you are compatriots. ..
Cheers.

Rebeloss

Update

So i transplanted them to the Autopots,tommorow i am turning on the valve and the day after i switch to 12/12.
They must be on 6th week of veg right now
IMG_20210530_020115.jpg
IMG_20210530_020211.jpg
IMG_20210530_020149.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20210530_020132.jpg
    IMG_20210530_020132.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 32

Rebeloss

Great space you have there. A little jealous I must admit!
Waiting to see it filled with buds. 😀

Hey there,its a huge ass tent really...Never grew in a space like that before,always on basements and super tight rooms.

I wanna show you some photos of my previous one but i am too lazy to resize them :D