What's new

2lb from 6 x Bubba Kush (from clone/8 week veg)?

Caille

I just do not completely agree with the statement go with hydro, soil may take a bit longer but I think it produces just as fine. Now if you mean maximized yields over the year, then yes the potentially shaved time from hydro can add an extra grow per year.

I am building two rooms right now in my new house. One hydro and one soil, because there is just something lovely about good old loamy soil. Both are 3k multi plant grows, and I could have gone all hydro, but chose specifically to keep one soil room because I love soil.

Alexis
*smiles*

B

Bud Bug

Well for hydro vs dirt this is a no go as this persons side effects from the pills he has to pop will clash with keeping a bucket system going. Eventually I want to run drip buckets but its been years since I've done them and don't wanna experiment with them since I can only be there a few days per weeks.

So we've changed main room and will go with 3 lights/15 plants with 5 plants per light. This will reduce the veg time a little and should get us to those 2-3lb per crop.

I don't think the 15 gal pots will fit under a 4x4/1000W area so will go down to 10 gal pot depending on the height other wise 7 gal pots.

Already got 15 Bubba transplanted so were off to the races just have to build the flower room in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the replies. I'll have to keep reading through Heaths posts.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
How tall to get 1 ounce per Bubba

How tall to get 1 ounce per Bubba

Bubba did well for me in soil, hard to fuck her up. Good luck.

Hi guys,

I am vegging 8 X Bubba Kush under a 400 watt MH in FFOF, in a 3 X 4 X 7 foot grow box.

1256813d1289076362-bubba-kush-400-watt-straight-bubba-kush-2gal.jpg

I want to 1 to 1 1/2 ounces per plant, how tall do you think I should let them veg to. I will not be doing any training.

Thanks in Advance for any ideas. :wave:

Hi guys,

I am vegging 8 X Bubba Kush under a 400 watt MH in FFOF, in a 3 X 4 X 7 foot grow box.

1256813d1289076362-bubba-kush-400-watt-straight-bubba-kush-2gal.jpg

I want to 1 to 1 1/2 ounces per plant, how tall do you think I should let them veg to. I will not be doing any training.

Thanks in Advance for any ideas. :wave:

I did a bunch of Bubbas that I think averaged just under 1.5 per plant. They were just over 20" when flipped, stretched maybe 2 or 3 inches at most. Each plant took up 1 sq ft and was topped once, no other training...definately top the bubba for non vertical.

going to need more veg time to hit 2lbs. 8 weeks in soil regardless of training or nutrients will get you, at most, 10 o's. thats providing you dont encounter any issues, also. plants in soil react slower and therefore take long to recover as well. no matter how much you read, theres no experience like experience. youre going to have to set more realistic goals, get your hands dirty and learn from your set backs, cause they happen to everyone.

if they didnt, this forum would be substantially less crowded.

if you truly want to maximumzing your growing boundaries, switch to hydro. theres an example for every skill level and preference. choose what suites you best, then go from there.

10 o's off 3k in lighting, awefully pessimistic eh? I see him getting more like 6-8 zips per plant so thats 2 - 3 elbows.

I'm started a legal medical grow but I'm limited to the number of plants. We've chosen Bubba Kush for the plants as thats the best pain killer for this person. Were wanting to pull 2lb per crop out of 6 Bubbas but not sure if this is possible. We cab have up to 12 plants and the limit will be increased in the next 6 months.

Now my plan after the first crop which will take 16 weeks is to start vegging 6 Bubbas for 8 weeks after the first 6 are into 12/2 so we crop out every 8 weeks.

They will be vegged under 1000W and 1,3 and finally 15 gallon pots.

Now this is the set up I'm looking at with the 6 plants and with 1000W bulbs in vertical air cooled tubes with a 1000HM on a light rail in the center.

picture.php

Is is possible to get 2lb or would I have to increase the plant number to all 12 and for now just live with a crop every 14/16 weeks.

2 lbs is do-able but the Bubba is gonna make it a challenge...has your patient tried Chem D? Atleast as potent, faster veg time and will outyeild Bubba by a country mile.

420somewhere

Hi ho here we go
Veteran
Thanks rep+

Thanks rep+

I did a bunch of Bubbas that I think averaged just under 1.5 per plant. They were just over 20" when flipped, stretched maybe 2 or 3 inches at most. Each plant took up 1 sq ft and was topped once, no other training...definately top the bubba for non vertical.

That's what I am thinking... I just grew out some Bubbas under 315 watts of Multi-spectrum CFL's and they didn't stretch much. There is about a week left on them.

People on another forum kept saying stuff like "It will triple in size", "Grow a big as you can", to which I attributed to inexperience. (My Blue Dreams' tripled in size)

The Bubbas' seem to finish like clock work. I just want an ounce a plant.

Latest posts

Latest posts