What's new

2kw Sour Bubble BX3

Bigtrees

He everyone Im finally starting this thread hres the specs...

Lights: 2x1000w Hortilux Super HPS one on a next gen digi the other on a lumatek digi w/ 2x silverstar 6" aircooled shades.

Food: PBP grow/bloom, Liquid Karma, Sweet. (was thinking of using a bloom booster maybe big bud or pure flowers)

Room: its basicly a 7x8x6 but the lights are hung so its a 4x8 and room to work.(room for a 3rd light in winter)

Plants: theres 13 bushes in 3gal bags and 5 non toped monters also.. lol but for the most part ive tried to keep an even cannapoy, they started 12/12 mar 19. veged for a long time like 1.5-2 months

and strain like stated sour bubble bx3 been growing it for sevral years amazing strain. and the pics im posting were taken mar.21 so tom ill post what they look like. sry for quality of pics.. cell phone cam

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
You will be quite happy with the PBP Bloom. I use the soil version of PBP bloom and it is amazing. I need to get around to getting some Hydroplex...

What awaits you kind sir..

picture.php

Best of luck with the awesome Botanicare products.

-Funk

Bigtrees

can u see them now?

can u see them now?

ok can you see the pics now? i knew i ws gona have an issue posting pics.. lol
yea ive always used botanicare stuff works everytime :joint:

Bigtrees

ok is it just the /IMG with the [] or do i need a url? i click on my phots and it shows the /img thing then where it is on icmag.. or do i fix thi sissue in the edit opitions resize image in new window etc..? sorry for my pic posting newbiness.. but the images are uploaded in my icmag photo gallerie.

headimonster

i waaaaaaanna see i m runnin bx 3 now and want some info on it!!! i have some lst'd sourbubbx3s 6-9 tops...niiice chunks...just switched yesterday! how do they stretch in flower, and how far down do they chunk?

Bigtrees

Ok i think its fixed..

Ok i think its fixed..

ok i had to change it to a public photo gallery... duh.. lol also another question i had to resize all my pics from 1600x1200 down to 640x480 to get the file small enough... so i cant have any bigger pics? how do people pose suge huge ones? anyways heres a shot from the garden i took just now.

14 days 12/12

another

another one closer...

S

scarred4life

I'm curious about the stretch on Sour Bubble too, headimonster.
I've got a clone that's supposed to be sour b, and it stretched alot and has wider internotes than Bigtree's plants. The leaves look the same, though.
Does anyone know if there's a stretchy sour b pheno, or did I get a mislabeled clone?

Bigtrees

how do they stretch in flower, and how far down do they chunk?

Well they dont stretch much at all i would say not even 50% the nodes are tight because they were vegged with a 1000w Sunmaster CoolDeluxe witch in my opinion keeps the nodes real tight and minimized stretch when triggered. I dont know what you mean by chunk if you just started to flower, but i try and take off any cabbage that might be.. even though if theres a nug grown on the base of the plant the nug will the least not be fluffy or airy.. focuse on the number of shoots as this plant like i said it dont stretch just each shoot it had when started will be rock hard balls of dankness.. :joint:

headimonster

SCARRED4LIFE, supposedly bx1 stretches and turns purple...maybe u should look around on the forums and see if anyone has any ideas about the bx1, i was just given the bx1 and bx3, and told bx1 stretches more but the friends house that is was in isnt the best at organization so bx1 and bx3 are mixed...but i can tell in my room which is which....

bigtree: nice pics!! looks just like my sb bx3!!! i am 3 days in to flower ill post some pics up here if u dont mind?

Last edited:

Bigtrees

yea you can post your sb pics if youd like no prob. :joint:

btw they are in promix bx and i use 2 6" vortex fans one on the carbonpulling one for shades..

Bumble Buddy

...i had to resize all my pics from 1600x1200 down to 640x480 to get the file small enough... so i cant have any bigger pics? how do people pose suge huge ones?

Some people use third party image hosting websites. Also, a higher ratio of compression can be used when saving your images in whatever image editing program you use. There is a trade off between image quality and image size.

raygun

I'm curious about the stretch on Sour Bubble too, headimonster.
I've got a clone that's supposed to be sour b, and it stretched alot and has wider internotes than Bigtree's plants. The leaves lo ok the same, though.
Does anyone know if there's a stretchy sour b pheno, or did I get a mislabeled clone?

Yeah the BX1's did stretch more. Mine was like 50% stretch from the size I put them in at. Infact if you look through some ofthe old BOG forum stuff there is one in there that I think I started talks about the stretch with BOG. let me see....
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=189277#post189277
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=13368&page=2
There they are.

I really miss this gal....

Bigtrees those gals look great! I anticipate some sweet flower and harvest shots to come. How many days do you let yours go?

Bigtrees

Raygun- thanks man, it depends this time they will probably take like 66 days or maybe less i find bigger plants take a tad longer to ripen. ive done like 1 footers that ripen fast like 52 days.. i tend to let them go until the nice colours come through..